• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If You Could Live in Any Dungeon/temple...

CZG

Today, I'd be in OoT's grown-up Link's Hyrule...
Today, I'd have good fortune...

In summer, I'd visit Lake Hylia and it's awesome temple.
In winter, I'd be inside the Death Mountain crater and it's warm dungeon.
In spring or fall, I'd be in The forest temple.

D

Dirty Link

i totally forgot, does hyrule castle in twilight princess count? Its kind of a temple. If so yea then i would take that over my previous suggestions.

dumb180

Warrior Postman
Alttp's Misery Mire: No entrance, no escape. It's probably more secure than the rest of the dungeons, most of which are usually wide open for the entering. I'd have to break the swamp's sign on the way in though and take it with me. Man, that's an awesome sign.

Waker of winds

Finally playing PH!
I think that my perfect place to live would be the Temple of Time from OoT. The music there is so relaxing... also, there's a beautiful garden outside. I would like to live in the Snowpeak Mansion too. I like the warm soup:bleh:, and it seems very cozy. No matter the freezing weather.

Juxtor

aka. musician_4_life
If i could choose, I would say that living in the Castle in Twilight Princess wouldn't be a bad thing. It looks quite nice everything looks so elegant.

Dark Princess

Weeaboo :D
Probably either the Forbidden Woods or the Spirit Temple. I love trees and plants, and being able to live in a place with many trees would be amazing. The Spirit Temple's a darker place, and I like dark places. :3

O

OoT rocks!

I'd have to say Hyrule Castle in OoT (as a kid obviously) hehe dogs and people everywhere

TheSerpent

The Happy Mask Salesman
Alttp's Misery Mire: No entrance, no escape. It's probably more secure than the rest of the dungeons, most of which are usually wide open for the entering. I'd have to break the swamp's sign on the way in though and take it with me. Man, that's an awesome sign.

Then... how would you get in?

Anyways, in OoT: probably gerudo desert or the spirit temple.
WW: Forsaken Fortress or the forbidden woods
The DS games: water temple in Spirit tracks

Alex_Da_Great

Dark Link is here...
I would live in the Snowpeak Ruins because in Canberra, there is no snow and I only visited the snow once and it was awesome! :D So living in a mansion with yummy soup, going to the top of the mansion to sleep there and of course, snowboarding down the mountain to my mansion! :lol:

I would live in the Snowpeak Ruins. They're basically already a home, I just need to refurbish it and remodel it, and you have your standard Mountain-based home!

Hehe ... I kinda cheated, didn't I?

Austin

Austin
I would have to say the fire temple. I would want to live somewhere the Gorons live. The Gorons my favorite race. With their toughness, and calling everyone brother. They're just totally awesome!

vatti

The Acorn sized Magician
I would probably live in the temple of time, or city in the sky, because they're both really light, not exactly happy, but, kind of calm. that made no sense at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom