• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If You Could Live in Any Dungeon/temple...

4VaatiTurtle

I was playing Twilight Princess today, and I was looking closely at some of the dungeons and temples thinking if it was possible to live there, and if it was, would it be comfortable? Hehe. Well I didn't really want to live in any of the temples in Twilight Princess. I would want to live in Forsaken Fortress from Wind Waker. n_n I would only live there if I wasn't in the position of link (I would be actually welcomed there :D)

Where would you live...o_O :)

Last edited by a moderator:

4VaatiTurtle

Hehe yah, I was just thinking of that! Getting out and in of that place would be so confusing though!

R

rnddim

Either the Forest Temple or Spirit Temple in OoT. The Forest Temple seems like a nice place to live in the middle of the forest (and perfect for scaring guests!). The Spirit Temple is very big, perfect for hiding things (and to make sure guests never leave!)

D

Dirty Link

Hmm yea forest temple in OOT is an awesome temple to live in its just like a big castle.
Also i would like to try and live in shadow temple/bottom of the well just to see how long i could stay down there before i get spooked and dip.

Apple

Crazy Cookie
Hyrule Castle from Twilight Princess, without the evil. Or the Temple of Time, either one would be an awesome place to live.

Tom

mmm. Castle town, Faron Woods, Goron city (OoT), Kakariko village (< 3 ), Kokiri Forest (OoT), Ordon city.

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
Either the Shadow Temple from OoT - I mean, it's like living in an Edgar Allan Poe story, plus, with all the Stalfos around, I'd have plenty of art supplies (see my Deviant Art page if you're confused!) .... or... The Temple of Time, TP version. I'd probably like the Temple of Time better. It's got a great location - in the middle of the woods, I could guard the Master Sword from unworthies, and it's very mysterious, what with that back end and all. It also appeals to be full of lost technology, and that appears to me.

Last edited:

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Hmm... well I've dug through my memory of all the Zelda games I've played and the dungeons and have compiled some choices for each game.

ALttP

The Eastern Palace

My reason for this is because it just seems fun in there killing stalfos, armos, and those little lettuce head things. Plus weaving through those bowling ball things would be fun.

OoT

Jabu-Jabu's Belly

Yeah it's my favorite dungeon in all of Zelda and obviously I'd want to live in my favorite dungeon wouldn't I?

Ice Cavern

My reason for this is because I love cold weather. That's my only reason.

TP

The Yeti's Mansion

Yeah this choice ties into my liking for cold weather and I think it would be cool to have friendly yetis as roomates.

MM

None of them. They're all too dangerous, creepy, and downright confusing to live in.

PH

It's a tough choice for this but I guess I'd choose the Ice Dungeon whatever it's called because I like cold weather.

4VaatiTurtle

Jeez. after all these replies I'm changin my opinion! haha snowpeak temple it is!

elliotstriforce

trollin for booty
you would probably find me in the fire temple in oot. i like fire and gorons, but i wouldn't free them because i don't want a friendly goron brother beatdown/hug.

Tom

Ah, yeah, Clock Town would be a good place to live as well... If the moon wasn't about to kill us all, of course.
It's a shame I can't remember all the places I've been to in LoZ's maps.
OH! Windmill Hut <3 yes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom