• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If You Could Jump Into a Video Game, What Game Would it be?

Zeruda

Mother Hyrule
I'd probably want to be in a Resident Evil game, shoving hand grenades in zombies' mouthes,uncovering a conspiracy, and pissing myself all at once. Talk about an adrenaline rush.

OR I'd love to be in a Final Fantasy game. Why? Well... to be honest, for the romance. I'm such a romantic at heart... I'd prefer to be in a more fairytale-like one, though... like FF9.

But what about a Zelda game? Eh... playing them is fine, but living in them? I wouldn't want to live in a medieval world. No feminine hygiene products, rarely bathing, no plumbing... NO THANKS!

Last edited:

ShellShocker

adjective spaceman
Hmm, interesting question. Like others, I'd love to live in a Pokemon region, but mainly, Johto. It'd be fantastic to relive my favorite Pokemon region MYSELF with my own Pokemon. And it would give you a vast range of parties to choose from, making each and everyone unique with their own Pokemon. I'd like to double battle with some of my best friends, and surf around the ocean on a massive Pokemon. Imagine all the great possibilities. It would be great. I would really enjoy making my own team of my favorite Pokemon and searching for Legendaries with my mates.

Onto a Zelda game, possibly. I'd choose Twilight Princess probably. It is really unique and great, with lots of people to meet. I'd probably live somewhere live Ordon Village, but not the Hidden Village. :P It'd be hilarious meet Malo, seeing that funny little baby head, yet him being so serious. I'd also like to ride on a horse like Epona, or perhaps ride Bulbos into brick walls. :xd:
It'd be fun to play with the Zoras or Gorons, or even looking around Kakariko Village.

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
I would chose for one of the Jak & Daxter games, Phoenix Wright or Zelda.

I can't chose between Jak 1 or Jak X. If I would live in the Jak 1 world, I would live a peaceful live exploring the world to study animals while collecting precursor orbs and power cells. In Jak X I would race in the Kras City Grand Championship in an awesome car with deadly weapons (luckily I can reset the game if I lose or die :P).

In Phoenix Wright I would be a detective (or as Ema Skye says a Scientific Investigator). I look for clues on the murder scenes to find the truth while helping Phoenix out with his investigation a bit. I don't want to be as clumsy as Detective Gumshoe though :xd:.

I would like to live in the Twilight Princess world as a Zora, but I would explore Hyrule instead of staying in Zora's domain. During my travels I would document all the water animals and become a true Zora water biologist :D.

K

KelseyRain

Twilight Princess, Pokemon, Endless Ocean, Ratchet and Clank, Jak II, Tomb Raider: Angel of Darkness, and Kingdom Hearts would do it for me (: Oh, and Final Fantasy too. (:

Bob Majinki

Deku Director
I'd be in MOTHER, a game that takes place in a normal 1989 America, except with aliens. In other words I'm taking the cheap way out.

I have a large list so here goes:

Firstly I would choose OoT, An obvious choice for a Zelda fan to choose one of the best games ever made. It would be fun working your way through all the temples and bosses. Ganon would be a great fight to participate in, Especially after you beat him knowing what you had just accomplished. Another fun thing about living in OoT is the time travel, Being able to swap between adulthood and childhood whenever you want, It would be cool and useful for a lot of things. Finally all the Tunic's, Swords, Shields and boots you get would be fun to use.

The next game I would choose would be MM (Yes and after this Zelda I have a final one). I would love being able to freely swap between 4 different species and being able to explore what it would be like to be each one. Being able to manipulate time would also be useful for whatever you wanted to do, You could have long lie ins by using the Inverse Song of Time. Using the rest of the masks would be fun, Being able to run around twice as fast as normal.

The 3rd and final game would be TP, It would be great being able to transform into a sacred beast when no-one was looking. It would be useful going through each of the portals to get where ever you wanted to quickly. All the items that you would gain would be fun to use as well, Especially the Double Cllawshot, There would be so much fun to be had playing around with those.

The next game I would want to be in is Assassin's Creed, I would love to be able to free run around large major cities being able to kill guards in a stealthy way, I think it would be great to be an assassin. Killing other major people in the city would be a fun challenge as well. It would be so fun to be able to free run though, I would love to do that by itself, Especially on the scale you can do it in that game.

The game is not just 1 game but the whole main stream series, This game is Pokemon, It would be cool catching and battling pokemon to make them stronger against others. Fighting against Gym Leaders and eventually the Elite 4. It would be exciting to catch a rare pokemon with the right attributes as well. Even if you didn't battle them breeding them would be fun, Helping others produce their dream pokemon, That would be a satisfying job in itself.

I will add more later on.

S

stevetamis

If you could jump into a video game,what game would it be?

I would like to play call of duty4 and hidden and dangerous because these games make me feel real.

When it comes to the zelda series, i would have to say WW. Just because it's not as scary as most of the zelda series. And i would like to have my own boat and sail around the world!

But if i was talking about any video game, i think that i would chose pokemon. In the game u are a kid on your own with all of your animals. it sounds like fun. I would like a pikachu, he looks like a little kitty!

ohhh! i forgot about kingdom hearts. I would love to be in Kingdom hearts!

Immortal_One

Math is power.
A Final Fantasy game, definitely.
Final Fantasy games are ones that gave insight to the character's interactions and delved deep into the character's minds. They did so well with including character interactions within the party, making the main quest's storyline a bit more interesting.

And I mean, who wouldn't want to go on an epic quest with a group of people that you have had previous relationships and meet more people to go on that epic quest with? Final Fantasy would be a great game to be in.
OR I'd love to be in a Final Fantasy game. Why? Well... to be honest, for the romance. I'm such a romantic at heart... I'd prefer to be in a more fairytale-like one, though... like FF9.
^Yeah, romance does play a big part in how interesting the games get :D

Pokemon would be great too. Not just because of the awesome fighting animal-like creatures, but the traveling and bonds you make would be pretty fun.

Twili Kid

Many pointless questions
Since this is a Zelda Fourm I'd say Windwaker because PH is right after it so I'd See two heroic feats of Link in my life.

Another game I would like to be in is Pokemon, but instead of a trainer I would be a pokemon for the reason, Cute Cuddley Animal Shooting Attacks That Own. (CCASATO for short (I might use that term) )

Final Fantasy for NES. I would learn Black Magic and go cause chaos. around corneria. I'd also look pretty cool in blue robes and a straw hat. Either that or OoT. Life as a kokiri would be awesome

D

dark-link

Definately Pokemon. I mean, come on. When you play it, you got to admit it would be cool to have your arsonal of Pokemon, conquring many regions and leauges. If it had to be one specific game, however, I would prefer Pokemon Silver version. Out of versions Yellow, Silver, and Pearl, Silver appealed to me the most. You have two leauges, many rounds of Team Rocket, and also the Elete Four, and the crap load of random trainer battles. Just admit it. I would not pick a Zelda game, for Link's life is kinda tradgic in most, if not all, games. Metroid, heck no! Can you not hear her screams of pain from inside her suit!?! If I were to pick a Zelda game to be in, it would have to be Wind Waker. I mean, he has the most epic adventure than any other 10 year old (sailing the seas just to rescue your sister, the Triforce, and everyone that didn't die the first flooding of Hyrule).
Hylian Hobbit and Josh, I salute you upon your opinions.
id much rather conquer on my own than have pokemon to do my work(btw i love pokemon)i would want to be in OoT this would make me feel needed, wanted and overall i would feel like i have a purpose in life cause right now ive lost my purpose in life

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom