• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If You Could Jump Into a Video Game, What Game Would it be?

A

ace

What Vido Game Would You Live In?

this is something my brother and I ask sometimes.

For me it is zelda; ALttP, metroid, or ace combat 5; The unsung war.

S

solderoflight

that is so true ace :clap: and what about ace combat zero the belkan war
and my favorit video game is legend of zeld twilight prinses

A

ace

Solderoflight is my brother FYI and he is as good as they get(in a good way):)(5 is better)

I would have to say Resident Evil. As long as I knew I wouldn't die, that would be so awesome just to run around shooting zombies. Other than that, the obvious choice would be Zelda: Wind Waker. I love the ocean, and I love Zelda, plus I think it would be awesome to sail to and experience all of those islands, and get my own Oasis ;).

TVTMaster

Guy What's Angry Now
I think Twilight Princess would be fun to live in mostly based on the relative safety of its world, coupled with a world that is diverse and interesting yet largely unpopulated and unexplored. Pioneering a land like TP Hyrule would be something that would really be satisfying and fun without sacrificing safety. Kakariko and Castle Town seem like fun places to live.

Wind Waker's sea is just really foreboding to me- it's totally devoid of life except for giant vicious monsters, and you have to cross it to go pretty much anywhere. MM's doomed to be crushed and it's just scary anyway, and OoT's Hyrule is just too nondescript to find much interest in.

In other games, I think the safety and encouragement towards fun and such in the Pokémon games is really an ideal blend- it's a world where you're never in real danger. Mushroom Kingdom seems like a place where even the threatening stuff isn't going to kill you. In Zelda, you wonder why you don't die when a Darknut lands a solid cleaving blow, but in Mario you wonder why touching a Goomba makes you instantly die. Actually being there makes you feel safer.

Animal Crossing and stuff feels just... really boring, considering that in real life you're not an expert fisherman or bug-catcher, and Nook might eventually wise up to the selling of fleas and seashells for Bells. Donkey Kong is full of downright dangerous things (HATE BEES AAAAAAA) and Megaman has evil robots and pits of spikes.

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
(facepalm)... Ughh I completely forgot about Pokemon. That really would be so much fun, catching all these wild animals. Hopping on a Wailord and sailing across the ocean.

It'd be so fun to surf, dig, dive, fly etc. with all of the pokemon. It would definitely be a lot cheaper in the end than having a boat, submarine, and an airplane, just to name a few things!

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
I'd *love* to be a Pokemon Trainer. That would really be my ideal job... I already love animals and am obsessed with the natural world - in the Pokmeon world, it'd be relatively easy for me to get a job involving that... plus I could make my pets fight each other in superpowered brawls without it being anything like it is in the real world (with Pokemon, it isn't animal cruelty). And apparently, the Pokemon worlds are safe worlds since they allowe 10 year old kids to wander around on their own to seek out their Pokemon and it seems to be a coming of age thing that most people do.

Otherwise, I'd like to live in Twilight Princess. A cute little place like Ordon Village, surrounded by beautiful woods that house guardian spirits just seems like my kind of place. Plus, if I was lucky, I could get to have long, pointed ears. (I have a thing for long, pointed ears).

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
I would like to live Majoras Mask. Being Link and experiencing the same three days over and over and over again. That would be a great challenge for my mental strenght I guess but it would also be kind of cool and unique.

(But I would only want to live in this game if I was Link)

Lady_Yuna

GoodNight SunShine!
Well, either Ocarina of time or final fantasy XIII.. I can't choose 1 because both of these games are the ones that are the most interesting to me.
Reasons why for Ocarina of time:
-I would get to meet sheik!:D (which is a major plus!:lol:)
-and I would get to explore any place I want.

Reasons why for Final fantasy XIII:
-meeting Snow and everybody else!!! Even though I don't know that much about him, he seems to be the big brother type that would watch over anyone.
This is what he looks like: http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii198/lightningagito156/Final%20Fantasy%20XIII/043.jpg?t=1246310606

Vincent

Retired Super Mod and HK
Ooooooh...... Really tough choice.

I would love to live on the Great Sea from TWW for the islands, and the sailing. I would also love to live in OoT Hyrule, just because it's my favorite Hyrule.

Zelda aside, I'd really like to live in Fable II's version of Albion. Only if I had the blood of a hero though.

I guess if I had to pick one though, it would have to be Cyrodiil from Oblivion. The fact that anyone can rise up and do whatever they want is really cool, and I'd love the lifestyle of a Dark Brotherhood assassin.

Shnappy

derp
Pokemon without a doubt. It would be so fun to live in a video game where you don't have to worry about dying, you can train your Pokemon up, fight them, fly and ride on them, and do almost anything you want. I had a dream where life was Pokemon, and it was really fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom