• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If You Could Jump Into a Video Game, What Game Would it be?

Kazumi

chagy
One thing. A lot of people say they would like to turn into a wolf and do stuff like the hero, But I assume you would just be like a normal person in the game. Sure if it was Pokemon you can catch them, but you can also eat. You eat in any game, you just don't see all of the people or yourself eating. How do you know Ash doesn't eat some fries while you have you Gameboy off?

Anywho, I would want to be in WW. I could just sit on the beach of Windfall, read some Manga, go swimming, play with a piggy! TP would be awesome to, 'cause of all of the exploring I could do!

EponaOwns

The Real Master of Epona
Ocarina of Time or Okami.
Probably Okami though because it is a really cool game and the visual stuff is amazing, so peaceful and if i was the wolf in that game i could have flowers come out of my, well you know Xd

M

MagnumPrimers

Wind Waker, I would just sit on top of a cliff and stare at the ocean all day.

That or Animal Crossing. Who wouldn't want to fish and talk all day?

A

Alkarius

If I 'entered' a video game, it would definitely be a Zelda game. I'm a fan of medieval stuff, sword fighting would be awesome (especially if you didn't get mortally wounded after the first hit when only wearing a tunic) and Link has some epic adventures. I'm not sure if I'd want to BE Link, but if I had to be, well, I'd take it. Only if I could come back at any given point though. As for which specific one.... probably TP. It has the most expansive land, and it's just..... awesome.

This is true. I'd most likely go around riding a horse around Hyrule Field, and yeah, it IS cool that you don't get mortally woundd after the first hit, but remember blackice, Link was wearing a chainmail underneath his tunic. So yeah, I'd definatley enter TP, or maybe OoT.

C

Caleb, Of Asui

Oh, that's no question for me. I don't even have to jump into the game. My life is already so much like EarthBound...

Alder Dragon

Classic Gamer
I'd definitely pick The Elder Scrolls: Morrowind. It's the most open-ended game I've ever seen, and there's so much to see in the elder scrolls games.

Amelie

Air Dancer
AlttP or OoT. OoT is 3D so it is easyer to picture myself there so I would probably jump into OoT even though I like AlttP more ^^

bellum

Gamer since age 2
I'd definetly not jump in PH or Loz MM seemed cool but I cant decide oh maybe even TP seems awesome Idk what do decide

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
I would definitely have to go with any of the pokemon series. More specifically, I would go with the newer Pokemon games because they have more pokemon and then I would travel the world and become a pokemon master. I always thought it was cool that they got paid to train pokemon, battle them and travel the world.

basement24

There's a Bazooka in TP!
I think Twilight Princess, because it was so beautiful in that version of Hyrule, plus parts of it were so serene and quite. It felt calming being at the fishing hole, or in Ordon. It would be great to visit Kakariko and Castle Town, and go swiming in Lake Hylia. I'd definitely avoid the creepier parts of the world though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom