• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If You Could Jump Into a Video Game, What Game Would it be?

Zero

The Vanished
I guess Pokemon, because then I could do what I've always wanted to do, HURT PIKACHU!

chrisbg99

OBEY THE FIST!
Well Animal Crossing. The worst you have to fear are money grubbing raccoons, insane moles and the occasional pitfall.

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
I would jump in Jak and Daxter (1st game). Except for misty island, everything is peaceful and I always wanted to shoot yellow eco to those annoying rats :p. Pokemon would be fun too, but I don't think I will like running around in grass and all those epic failed gym battles.

UsayEldaZay

Designed with you in mind
i agree with Ver-go-a-go-go because the time thing would be so awesome! but i would rather be in TP because you can turn into a wolf and go to the twilight realm

If I 'entered' a video game, it would definitely be a Zelda game. I'm a fan of medieval stuff, sword fighting would be awesome (especially if you didn't get mortally wounded after the first hit when only wearing a tunic) and Link has some epic adventures. I'm not sure if I'd want to BE Link, but if I had to be, well, I'd take it. Only if I could come back at any given point though. As for which specific one.... probably TP. It has the most expansive land, and it's just..... awesome.

kpllk

The future pro yoyoer
Teletubbies the video game. I wouldn't want to stand in an adventure or action game. I might die. I want to eat my tubby-toast in peace.

I know the whole tellytubby theme song.

LucarioMaster

lucario shoen
As said in some other random Zelda Thread, Wind Waker. For everything Lenora said. And massive swimming.

Out of every game, Probably anywhere in the Pokemon Games. Who the hell wouldn't want to have a Pikachu?
i guess thts true :) i would mainly pick zelda, doom, quake, call of duty but i like zelda best :) and sometimes pkmn (dnt mess w/ lucairo or me if i turn into him lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom