• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If You Could Jump Into a Video Game, What Game Would it be?

Chidori

Mongrel
If you jumped into a video game, I doubt you'd hear anything, sure you can here something from the speakers but ingame I doubt Link is hearing anything.

BTW, if I could jump in to a game it'd have to be Megaman 2.

Claire

The Geekette
Concerning the Legend of Zelda series, I'd choose the Wind Waker. I am absolutely crazy for the massive ocean and the ability to freely venture.

Besides this, I would choose Morrowind. ^^

As said in some other random Zelda Thread, Wind Waker. For everything Lenora said. And massive swimming.

Out of every game, Probably anywhere in the Pokemon Games. Who the hell wouldn't want to have a Pikachu?

Hylian Hobbit

Delightfully Delicious ;P
Twilight Princess when it comes to Zelda games. The scenery is quite wuvly.

And aside from Zelda, I'd have to go with Pokemon as well. I might not be a huge pokemon fan anymore, it would still be awesome to be in one of the games.

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
Definately Pokemon. I mean, come on. When you play it, you got to admit it would be cool to have your arsonal of Pokemon, conquring many regions and leauges. If it had to be one specific game, however, I would prefer Pokemon Silver version. Out of versions Yellow, Silver, and Pearl, Silver appealed to me the most. You have two leauges, many rounds of Team Rocket, and also the Elete Four, and the crap load of random trainer battles. Just admit it. I would not pick a Zelda game, for Link's life is kinda tradgic in most, if not all, games. Metroid, heck no! Can you not hear her screams of pain from inside her suit!?! If I were to pick a Zelda game to be in, it would have to be Wind Waker. I mean, he has the most epic adventure than any other 10 year old (sailing the seas just to rescue your sister, the Triforce, and everyone that didn't die the first flooding of Hyrule).
Hylian Hobbit and Josh, I salute you upon your opinions.

Definately Pokemon. I mean, come on. When you play it, you got to admit it would be cool to have your arsonal of Pokemon, conquring many regions and leauges. If it had to be one specific game, however, I would prefer Pokemon Silver version. Out of versions Yellow, Silver, and Pearl, Silver appealed to me the most. You have two leauges, many rounds of Team Rocket, and also the Elete Four, and the crap load of random trainer battles. Just admit it. I would not pick a Zelda game, for Link's life is kinda tradgic in most, if not all, games. Metroid, heck no! Can you not hear her screams of pain from inside her suit!?! If I were to pick a Zelda game to be in, it would have to be Wind Waker. I mean, he has the most epic adventure than any other 10 year old (sailing the seas just to rescue your sister, the Triforce, and everyone that didn't die the first flooding of Hyrule).
Hylian Hobbit and Josh, I salute you upon your opinions.

But you never get to eat in a Pokemon game!:lol:

zeldusfanaticus

im the puppet master
if you entered a game of any kind then it would be a reality for you so the "grahpics" would be more like being on earth and there would be no background music:( . but the worlds would be larger than the games and so youwould be able to travel more

for these reasons i would jump to....actually i really dont know....one of the zeldas probably, maybe pokemon....aw screw it, im gonna go play zelda....or pokemon

Kybyrian

Probably Final Fantasy IV, it was an epic game and would be fun to be in. I've thought about what it would be like before. D:

For Zelda I'd go into TP I'd live in ordon Village.

Other that that I would have to go with Pokemon. I wanna have a squirtle!

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
For Zelda, either TP or OoT. I don't think I'd beable to choose between the two. They're both great.
For non-Zelda, I'm going to jump in the bandwagon and say Pokemon, though restricting it to G/S/C. I used to want to be a pokemon trainer when I was 12. :p

P

Peacefull God

If I could jump into a game,it would be Kirby because of the graphics,sound,and it is peaceful. LONG LIVE KIRBY!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom