• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If You Could Have ONE Weapon From Any Video Game, What Would You Choose?

ectoBiologist

Still Fandom Trash
Only ONE weapon can be chosen, unless its something that can only work through putting together other weapons, or if its duel blades or something. It can be from any video game, just make sure its an actual, tangible weapon, not a power.

I think I would choose either the LZ-52 Limbo from Call of Duty: AW's Exo Zombie mode (Because that thing is beast), or the Portal Gun (If that can even be considered a "weapon").

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Taulmaril the Heartseeker. I'm not sure if the bow was in any of the D&D video games, but it was definitely in the D&D books, and one of Drizzt's items. It might've appeared in Baulder's Gate. So I go with that.

ThePurpleKnight

ThePurpleKnightmare
Brave Lance from Fire Emblem, a Lance that will double my attacking speed.

That or maybe the Bloodthirster from League of Legends, I like the idea of taking life from my enemy.

ZeldafreakCJM

Hey there, it's me.
Hmmm...Whatever would allow me to conquer the world and incapacitate any who disagree with me. Maybe a portal gun, one of Eggmans weapons that come with and run on the Chaos Emeralds, a couple of time disruptor grenades, or a gravity gun.

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
The Hyper Beam from Super Metroid. It's insanely powerful and goes through everything, plus it doesn't use any ammo and is rainbow coloured!

Zonda

Meme Connoisseur
Probably the Zoom/Instagib Shock Rifle from Unreal Tournament 2003. That thing made mince meat of literally any target, on top of having infinite ammo, and Sniper-esque range.

Kyru

WOAHHHH!
I'd have to say the Master sword from SS and as a combo package the Mirror shield. Reason being, it's basically 2 weapons in one. It not only slices and dices but it shoots pure energy from it when necessary.

SpiteChaotic

The lazy Chaos Bringer
I must say I'd probably pick the Keyblade. There may be more destructive weapons but all the chaos and havoc I could do with a weapon I could summon from thin air and only I could wield. Also the fact I could unlock and lock anything that has the potential to be locked and unlocked. Even a heart. I'd be a difficult force to stop.

Sutittaja

Freezing chill
I would probably choose Caius's Sword from Final Fantasy XIII-2. It looks so badass and contains power to summon Bahamut and has immense power behind it. Also getting sliced by those edges would cause serious wounds.

D

Deleted member 14134

Deku sticks. I could light them on fire then light other things on fire before it burns up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom