• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If You Could Have ONE Weapon From Any Video Game, What Would You Choose?

ectoBiologist

Still Fandom Trash
Ummm does Bowser Jr's clown car thingy count because thats pretty much an all purpose tool, so i'd pick that one.

If not thne i'd have the Fierce Deity mask... if that counts as a weapon....

I think those are considered weapons. If they can help you in any way during combat, I would say its at least some form of a weapon.

NintendoCN

Team Captain
Blood sword from the final fantasy series, all damage dealt to non-undead enemies is pooled into your HP, as long as I deal more than I take I cant ever lose to non-undead.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Switch hook in Zelda, that **** is so cash.

Dan

The penatrator from saints row, I would post an image of it but I would receive a ban I'm sure.

I'd go with the Mr. Zurkon from Ratchet and Clank, just for his hilarious commentary! Not to mention it's one of the best R&C weapons ever.

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
I'm going to go with the Mournbringer. It's pretty much the ultimate weapon in Drakan: The Ancients' Gates, which is a seriously underrated epic fantasy game from the early PS2 days. It's the sword of swords, with 30AP damage and 500 db in the game, which anyone who's played that game will know is incredible. You can get it from a blacksmith after collecting the four Elemental Blades in the game. It's sick.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
*Begins pacing the Great Video Game Armory*
Crowbar? Too vanilla
Buster Sword? Too big
Master Sword? Usually comes with a Navi
Halo 1 Pistol? Wimpy
No, I choose... Wait, no. Never mind. Dan chose it already.
CURSE YOU DAN!!!!!
I guess the Golf Club from Halo 3. It has the same power as a gravity hammer, but it's a golf club. End of story.

I was worried it'd be a bit too common a choice, but seems not. I'd go with the Monado. First off it's material is awesome, it reminds me a little of Ryukendo, being halfway between metal and some kind of sleek plastic. A nice futuristic stylish feel. Second, it's shape is dependent on it's wielder. Even it's sword form in the game is cool, but it can be any sort of weapon so as to suit my personal taste/fighting style.

That alone would a solid candidate. But then add in the fact that it has several different powers and gives you the ability to see important events in the near future, and that about seals it. Also with it's limiter on it can't be used to hurt humans, so I could swing it around with total abandon as well.

JetPunx-R

I can smell you
Vergil's Yamato from Devil May Cry 3/4SP. I lean more towards to Dante's Rebellion, but I prefer the power/ability of Vergil's Yamato. I'm able to cut dimensions, swing my blade at a far distance and it'll be cut without a problem, creating a portal to the demon realm. Also love that Judgement Cut move.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom