• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild If you could have one of the Champions powers, which would it be?

Which power would you choose?

• Total voters

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
I haven't got Urbosa's fury or Revali's gale yet so if I'm to choose from the rest, it's Daruk's protection.
Edit:- oops is that necro? I didn't see the OP date before.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Honestly none of them, none of their abilities kept em alive so how'd it benefit anyone else. What's worse is Mipha has the power of Resurrection, how many times did Waterblight spear her to finish her off? For that matter she's a freaking fish should coulda jumped out the window n been fine.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Mipha's Grace, easy.

I can heal myself from the stomach problems that have been plaguing me for years. I can use it to heal others, like my mom's chronic back pain. I can make a gold mine as a doctor probably. Suddenly have a cult following. Before I know it there's a whole religion based around me. I get to live in decadence for the rest of my natural life or until some world government sees me as a threat and has me assassinated or confined. And then-

Ok yeah maybe not all that. But it would be the most useful in everyday life. Sure, being able to shoot lightning from my fingertips would be cool and all, but unless I'm aiming to become a sith lord and take over the galaxy, it's not likely to come in handy ever. Revali's Gale would also be useless because literally what possible modern application would that have other than jumpstarting a windmill. Daruk's Protection is the only other one that would be useful, like say in high risk situations. For someone who's like a firefighte or emergency/disaster response, no one would be better for rescuing and protecting people. Not the kind of life I'd want, personally, but it would definitely be handy for that.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Mipha's Grace, easy.

I can heal myself from the stomach problems that have been plaguing me for years. I can use it to heal others, like my mom's chronic back pain. I can make a gold mine as a doctor probably. Suddenly have a cult following. Before I know it there's a whole religion based around me. I get to live in decadence for the rest of my natural life or until some world government sees me as a threat and has me assassinated or confined. And then-

Ok yeah maybe not all that. But it would be the most useful in everyday life. Sure, being able to shoot lightning from my fingertips would be cool and all, but unless I'm aiming to become a sith lord and take over the galaxy, it's not likely to come in handy ever. Revali's Gale would also be useless because literally what possible modern application would that have other than jumpstarting a windmill. Daruk's Protection is the only other one that would be useful, like say in high risk situations. For someone who's like a firefighte or emergency/disaster response, no one would be better for rescuing and protecting people. Not the kind of life I'd want, personally, but it would definitely be handy for that.

Urbosa's Fury could be used as an unlimited energy source as well as Revali's Gale, theoretically you could use Daruk's Protection to avoid dying in a nuclear explosion but hey what're the chance of that happening eh...............EH?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom