• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild If you could have one of the Champions powers, which would it be?

Which power would you choose?

• Total voters

Ninja

Well well well
If you could somehow get ahold of one of the Champions powers in real life, which one would you pick? For reference:

Miphas Grace - Saves you from a fatal accident or event, and gives your immune system the ability to fight off all forms of illness for a few months.

Urbosas Fury - Snap snap! Snap of the fingers gives you control of a fury of lightning strikes.

Revalis Gale - Ability to create an updraft. Paraglider included.

Daruks Protection - Gives you the ability to shield yourself from anything aiming to hurt you.

For me, I'd say Revalis Gale with the Paraglider. It would be pretty awesome to just fly and glide wherever you wanted. How about you guys?

QcFQOVmY_o.png

I’d have to go with Mipha’s grace. I’d probably burn down my house if I had Urbosa’s fury.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Urbosa's Fury would be my last pick. The other three are tied as far as I am concerned. I'd love to pull a Ganondorf and die in an epic fashion and then just come back to life.

I'd also love to just updraft and fly everywhere, but I'd love to just jump off a cliff or something and not worry about dying.

I have no use for Urbosa's fury

Anybody saying anything other than Mipha's grace is loony.
I know, seriously. It's like... okay, yeah you can fly up with Revali's Gail but how are you gonna land? We don't actually have sailclothes that work like that. And the ability to blast lightning is useless in modern life. But being COMPLETELY REGENERATED if a drunk driver careens over the line and smears you like a booger? Yes, please, that. I mean technically Daruk's Protection can save you too but you'd have to see it coming...

I think Urbosa's Fury is the best power, since you can blast you enemies into OBLIVION regardless of if they have Mipha's Grace or not.

As useful as all of the abilities would be, being able to go full on Roy Mustang with Urbosa's fury just appeals to me
Ultimate party trick, ultimate self defense

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom