• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If You Could Have Any Video Game of Any System, What Would It Be?

what type of game do you want?

• Zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mario

• metroid

• RPG games

• CoD, Halo, or other M games

• NES, SNES, or N64 games

• DS of GB games

• Wii or Gamecube games

• Xbox or PS3 games

• other

• Total voters

CUCCOMASTER

..and all things will end
If you could have any video game of any system, what would it be?

its probably a hard choice for most of you, but my conclusion is that other than OoT for N64, i would get CoD world at war. we all love zelda, but i want to post something besides zelda. For two reasons: i love nazi zombies and I get hyper when i'm playing it, and i am not allowed to buy M rated games. so if i got CoD, i could just go buy OoT, but if got OoT, i couldn't just go buy CoD and, if this is true for you, too, not being able to play M games, part of the answer would be being able to play it.:yes:

yann

TheBitterDubstepMan
I like strategy games on the PC.
For example:
- The Civilization Series.
- The Total War Series.
- Sims.
- etc..

Last edited:
I'd go with RPGs. I usually play them for the story. It's just a shame I don't buy a whole lot of them.

Claire

The Geekette
I chose NES, SNES, or N64 games. Even though there are released and upcoming titles for the current generation, I've been collecting video games and if I could get a rarer NES game like 1990 Nintendo World Championships.. or even Little Samson, it'd be a tremendous help towards reaching the goal of collecting every NES game. It's a lot harder than pre-ordering Epic Yarn or picking up a copy of Metroid: Other M at a local store. Games like 1990 Nintendo World Championships, especially the gold cart, hardly ever come up. To find one alone would be amazing, and even more so if it were something we could afford. If you acquired one of the more difficult to find NES games in good condition at little to no cost and sold it back, you'd pretty much have your choice at whatever new release you wanted!

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
Do you mean any game of any system while keeping what we already have?

If so, this one is a no brainer for me ... the Dragon's Lair arcade game. I assume that counts since arcades should be considered systems, and to my knowledge there hasn't been a remake of the original on any gaming platform, at least not an exact replica.

Last edited:

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
I voted for COD games cause I just really suck at FPS's and I'd like to be better :/
I didn't vote for others becaue I don't really see mastering an RPG as an accomplishment. It's like
Oh hai I grinded for 3 years straight on this game and now I'm the best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom