• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If You Could Have Any Legend of Zelda Character for a Room Mate Who Would Be and Why?

Ghirahim, so him and I can get creepy on the dance floor together!

If it couldn't be Ghirahim than I would pick Fi. Her serious yet somewhat sarcastic personality complements mine well, making her a good roomate.

WechyPichu

is hiding behind 7 froxie
Either Zelda from OoT, Or Adult Link. Adult Link would kindof be like an older brother to me. Zelda would just be a nice friend.

molgera2

The Desert-Dwelling Beast
saria ss zelda or ilia IF its co-ed there would be so much to do<3 otherwise as my user name suggests id love to have a smaller molgera if thats allowed

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
Oho~ Favorite topic as of now. I would choose Ghirahim, just because his hair is fabulous and he has spectacular dancing abilities.

Plus, I wouldn't mind borrowing his clothes O////O

godess reborn

Blame The Cricket
I'd want Fi from Skyward Sword. I'd watch her dance for hours and hours, and it might be good to have her around for the occasional reminder. "Room mate, the batteries in the TV remote are nearly depleted." "Room mate, do not open the refrigerator. There is an evil remlit inside." As long as she wasn't constantly nagging me to change the batteries or to fight the remlit, it would be good. And even if she did annoy me constantly, I wouldn't care because I'd be too busy watching her dance.

TheRationalDove

Red Hair Wonder
Huh....I'd say SS Zelda, because she really seems nice to hang out with. Tetra would be a cool roommate (so long as she doesnt have me cleaning up like a cabin boy for her pirate ship) Iila also seems like good roomate material as well. If it could be co-ed, I'd say Fledge. The poor guy needs some friendship.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom