• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If You Could Have Any Legend of Zelda Character for a Room Mate Who Would Be and Why?

O

Oracle of Space

For example mine would Guru Guru so we could jam out on the song of storms.

Probably Zelda, actually. The SS Zelda. She's so friendly and it seems to me we'd have a lot to talk about and get along well. The older zeldas (like in TP) seem somehow not as warm and friendly. Now I haven't played all the games, but from what I have, that is what I gather.

Fig

The Altruist
If it's Co-ed, I would go with (Skyward Sword) Zelda. She seems like the perfect girl for me! :) :D If it weren't, I'd go with (Skyward Sword) Link! It would be funny to see Link do his thing (you know, when he gets a new item that helps in his adventures) whenever I would give him something simple, like a TV remote! XD

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
TP Zelda because she's a nice lady, strong and yet delicate. Or Saria, I love me some Saria. Either of those two, we could do like everything. Play tag, make smoothies, blow bubbles, so many things! xD

Darunia cause he likes to move it, move it.

tumblr_m2imxyxUwy1rqcl0vo1_500.gif

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
First thought was Link, but that would make it a coed thing...coed roommates usually equals romantically involved. Awkward since I like him, but not like that. So Karane. She seems like someone I can be friends with, her and SS Zelda. Maybe there can be 3 in a room...

If I was a guy, Groose. We'd get in so much trouble together. And then I'd have to be moved into Link's room to separate the troublemakers lol.

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
Hmm. If I am remembering Karane's dorm right, she had tons of teapots. This leads me to think that she, like me, really enjoys tea and perhaps knows quite a bit about it, possibly to the point of being a tea-snob. I would keep a room with her because she would probably share tea with me. TEA!

Otherwise, TP Link in wolf-form. I don't like people much, but I love animals and could live with a big, shaggy dog.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Not Ghirahim that's for sure.
Probably the happy mask salesman, I'm sure I would get to try on some special masks then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom