• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If You Could Have Any Character in Brawl Who Would it be?

S

Stephanie

Cooking Mama would be awesome! XD
She could KO everybody with her pots and pans. XD

Wolf Link would be pretty cool too. ^^

R

rocker_3

remember when wii was announced and nintendo said it would update your games, like you would go to sleep and wake up the next morning with new charactors or new weapons? why hasnt this happened yet?!?!?!

i think wolf link, 8-bit mario, and mii's would be cool charactors

K

kokirikid1

Mine would have to be either Isaac or Ivan from Golden Sun. Wolf Link is also one of my favorites. ^^

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
i think megaman would be an awesome character to have in the games. shadow would be cool to see but he would have the exact same attacks as sonic just like pichu and pickachu are exactly the same and lucas and ness.

megaman would be the best addition. im really surprised hes not in it yet.

toad would be a good addition too. ill just make a list.

Megaman X (not the one where Megaman is a computer program)
Toad
Waluigi
Zero/Protoman
Chibirobo
baby bowser
koopa
the red or black axel ranger from the original mario RPG.

thats my list. maybe more to come later.

ShellShocker

adjective spaceman
Here are the characters I want in a SSB game:

• Megaman
  • Bomberman
  • Majora
  • Amy the Hedgehog
  • Toon Zelda
  • Vaati
By the way, the order I put them in means nothing.

lets see, how about Soren from fire emblem, we only see fire emblem characters with weapons. so why not magic?
other hunters from metroid prime like rundas, that would be cool.

Both those ideas would be awesome. We could use a greater variety of Fire Emblem characters. I mean, we don't only need the main Lord characters that use swords; Soren would be a perfect addition. Another Fire Emblem character I'd like to see is Hector. With an axe, he'd have a different fighting style.

The hunters from Metroid would be cool too; I mean, as far as I know, Samus is the only Metroid character in any SSB game. They could have an interesting variation on Kirby's ability with Gandrayda too. Perhaps if you KO'ed someone as her, you'd get one of their attacks?

Other than that, Dry Bones :D. He's been in two Mario Kart games, why not SSB?

D

Dane

THE BEST - LINKS GRANDMA

Move Set

-Soup (heals herself)
-Kick
-Punch
-Timetravel (moves much more quick, but is final attack)

angelkid

TRR = SWEET
right heres my list:
-vaati
-wolf link WITH midna
-nemesis from resi 3
-daniel lamb from manhunt 2
-harry potter
-your own mii

and i think they should have a gannondorf with enabled sword for once.

F

Falcory

For me it would be:

Krystal
Megaman (NT Warrior)
Shadow the Hedgehog
Riddly

I also think Dark Samus should have been an alternate costume for Samus, Luigi should have the Polergist 300 for his down-B move and Gannondorf should have a sword.

Shnappy

derp
I really, really wanted Zant to be in brawl. He would be the most awesome character to have. It would also be nice to have a Tales character as a third party character, such as Kratos.

DCMN

Hero of Internet
Black Shadow and Samurai Goah from the F-Zero series would be great additions too.

R

RupeeBlue

I really hope they don't include another Sonic character. I'd rather have them focus on bringing back Nintendo characters from their flagship franchises.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom