• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If You Could Have Any Character in Brawl Who Would it be?

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Okay six epic characters in brawl. Naruto (shippuden). His final smash would be Wind Style: Rasenshuriken. The effects of which is about 150 points of damage dealt and poisons the recipiant to take damage until they get blasted off the stage. Naruto (child). His final smash would be summoning jutsu in which he summons Gamabunta (the gigantic toad) and the effect is a guaranteed ko for all the players (excluding naruto) within about half the stage. Sasuke (shippuden). His final smash would be the summoning jutsu in which he summons a gigantic snake which devours all characters, digests them a little (200 damage), and then launches them. Sasuke (child). His final smash would be the Chidori and it deals 100 damage then launches the recipiant. Sakura (shippuden). Her final smash would be medincal ninjutsu that heals herself and in team battles also heals her teammates. The final one is... TINGLE!! Not really but he'd make a fun target. Anywho the last one is Kakashi. His final smash would be Sharingan which copies the nearest players final smash then excutes it.

T

Thehotfuzz

I don't know who I would pick... Maybe Sora From Kingdom Hearts or Roxas!

Cyrus Skyray

Gwladgarwr Tra Mad
Jesus would make an epic brawl character....or Chuck Norris...

Edward Elric would make a good character imo. Of course, a lot of anime characters would make good characters in brawl.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Here's another epic character that should've been in brawl. He's short, he's green, he's Fawful!! You were expecting tingle weren't you? But yeah Fawful would have a final smash of peach's castle crush and would deal an instant 1000% of damage (instant ko) to all characters that don't have a starman or managed to avoid ig by running to the other half of the stage.

Len

Zelda On Paper
hmm hard choice to pic up
well here is my menu:

rawk hawk from paper mario TTYD (he would be a beat on the battle!)

or maybe arthur from ghost n ghouls (he would kick the game out to k-o)

i really would like to see arthur on the game, he is my favorite classic character of all time (after mario,link and donkey kong of course) his skills on the field would be trhowing swords and attacking with lighting, he would smack every player against the floor.

Last edited:

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
great idea. and maybe while you are the wolf you can use the b attack from TP and lock in enemies then throw them off the screen.

xandar

World's Dumbest Zombie.
Machiah (Spelling)

Micaiah. Now on to bigger and better things.

Honestly, I've thought of this a whole bunch. Not only what I would put in personally, but also what possibilities are there for future Smash Bros. titles. Things I've come up with are the obvious things that we all have thought of, good ol' Cloud, possibly Squall (Mostly 'cause I like the gunblade, I wasn't really a big fan of that one) and other FF characters. With Dissidia having just come out though, I'm not sure we'll be seeing them in any Smash Bros. real soon.

Then I got into who I'd really like to see get in a fight just for the hell of it. One word. Batman. Or two words. Bat Man. Hyphenated? Bat-Man? I'm sticking with one word. Batman would totally kick *** in such a game and I have no doubt that he would have a pretty easy move set to come up with. He needs lots of punches and kicks, then Batarangs and that's basically it. Maybe a cape stun or something like in Arkham Asylum (Which by the way is awesome).

Then, of course I got to thinking of what game it seemed had almost the same fighting system in the first place and I found it. Tales of Symphonia. You have a regular attack on A and special attacks depending on your direction plus the B button. It's the same thing! I totally wanna see Zelos beat the crap out of Ness now. He'd also have a pretty simple move set. Sonic thrust for forward B with maybe a charge up thing or something, up B could be his light spear, then his other attacks could be any number of the moves he had to choose from in the game.

Moving on, I remembered that this is generally a Nintendo thing, so I figured I'd stick with that and ended up thinking of among my favorite titles for a new gen console and decided Travis Touchdown from No More Heroes would make a perfect addition. He's just hectic enough for Super Smash Bros. and would have no trouble entering the fray. I think he'd be great.

I think my list will stop there for now because I'm sure my vernacular has bored you all to tears. I think perhaps perambulation over to my chaise and retire until the morn.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
I thought of a really cool character to have in brawl. Link from the original loz!! Now seriously my next character to appear in brawl is.......................................................................... Ganon!! Yeah not Ganondorf (cuz he's already there) but Ganon the Beast! His final smash would be to grow to enormous size and slash the nearest character up dealing 200% and then launches.

B

Badwolf47

I would have to say Axel from kingdom hearts! I love his hair and the weapon!

fiercedeity619

Remember the name
Okay six epic characters in brawl. Naruto (shippuden). His final smash would be Wind Style: Rasenshuriken. The effects of which is about 150 points of damage dealt and poisons the recipiant to take damage until they get blasted off the stage. Naruto (child). His final smash would be summoning jutsu in which he summons Gamabunta (the gigantic toad) and the effect is a guaranteed ko for all the players (excluding naruto) within about half the stage. Sasuke (shippuden). His final smash would be the summoning jutsu in which he summons a gigantic snake which devours all characters, digests them a little (200 damage), and then launches them. Sasuke (child). His final smash would be the Chidori and it deals 100 damage then launches the recipiant. Sakura (shippuden). Her final smash would be medincal ninjutsu that heals herself and in team battles also heals her teammates. The final one is... TINGLE!! Not really but he'd make a fun target. Anywho the last one is Kakashi. His final smash would be Sharingan which copies the nearest players final smash then excutes it.

no stupid naruto caracters that don't even have a video game let alone having nintendo putting them in SSB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom