• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If You Could Have Any Character in Brawl Who Would it be?

General Lee

Classic Gamer
Banjo(Banjo/Tooie), Billy/Jimmy (Double Dragon), MEGAMAN?? Simon from Castlevainia. Those are who I think should be on there

R

ResidentZelda

mhhh well I would be glad to have RE characters! Leon, Chris, Ada, and Claire! man I would die and come from the death! oh yeah and Chcuk Norris too, but the game would be so awesome that only Chuck Norris would be able to play it, and it would be really easy to unlock because he would unlock himself XD

we need megaman and zero, Issac and Felix form golden sun, Another sonic character(prefurably shadow)

get rid of jigglypuff, bring back mewto and roy, Saki (sin and punishment)

Guardian

The Chosen One
I would have to say either Onilink or Majoras Mask. I think they would really own in Brawl. Just Give Majoras Mask the speed of Fox and Onilink similar to adult Link and that would be cool.

basement24

There's a Bazooka in TP!
I would love to have Mega Man join the group. He'd have some great moves with the mega buster, and maybe give him some optional classic villain weaponry as special moves.

One thing I would love is to have an 8-bit option. Maybe not so much in terms of character selection like TP Link and WW Link, but possibly have 8-bit versions of characters as costume changes when you cycle through the colour options. It's not a new character as such, but I think it would be a hoot to have 8-bit Mario and Link fighting 3-D characters.

DCMN

Hero of Internet
Bowser Jr./Shadow Mario, would of worked like Zelda/Sheik. I also wanted Knuckles and K. Rool. :(

angelkid

TRR = SWEET
nemesis. without a doubt. rocket launcher, mini gun and all. would be the greatest character to ever enter the world off SSB!

M

mamu mamu

I would add either chuck norris(for the lulz), or ww gannon. even if he kept the tp design and use the swords it would still be a faster heavy character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom