• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If You Could Have Any 3 Video Game Items

SheikahSoul

Decadence
Lol, these are only Zelda items. That are the items I find myself most interested in right now.

The Ocarina of Time, The Master Sword and Sheik's harp.

Blendercat

Riding Suicune
Elite Beam Weapon(Star wars: republic Commando): People would fear me.
Double Clawshots(Not needed): Dude, really?
Lightning Powers(Infamous/Infamous 2): Shock people... course, I already have the beam weapon...

Thatlinkisaspy!

(not really)
1. Tanooki suit (Mario 3) - The ability to fly and disguise as a statue make this my top item.

2. Ocarina of time - Can play lots of songs.

3. Penguin Suit (New Super Mario Bros. Wii) - I think bellysliding like a penguin would be fun.

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Too easy. Mine would be:
1: A respawning [?] block (yes, respawning ones are in a few games, though very rare) with starman.
2: The cash machine from the 100% ending of The Urbz: Sims in the City.
3: The mansion from the original Resident Evil (the fact being, of course, that all of it's... *ahem* inhabitants are my personal bodyguards).

sorry for being late but no. Because with cheats the fact is you can make the game do basicly anything.

Also I would like to switch mine out with the double helix sword. It would be pretty cool to shoot lasers from a sword.
Well, cheats can't do anything. Cheats are things developers put in the game to allow more fun/easier time with the game. In my opinion cheats should count, because they're programmed into the official game as a hidden part of said game.
Hacks, on the other hand, should NOT count.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
Triforce: To get all Triforce pieces. Why settle for one when you can have the entire Triforce.
Master Sword: To destroy all evil with it
Fighter Plane: (StarFox series) I can now destroy evil in air, or even stop an alien invasion!

Hmmm...

Fairy in a Bottle: For obvious reasons.
Farore's Wind: Oh No! I left my lunch at home :O I know... ill use Farores wind to go get it :).
Zangiefs Robot Suit: Just Because...

Godkarmachine

Angry Megaman Fan
Cool thread xD my choices would be:
Mega Buster/X Buster (Megaman/Megaman X) To shoot people that annoy me xD
Z-Saber (Zero from megaman X series) these things are just great, a glowing energy saber... who doesn't want one?
V-watch (Viewtiful Joe) With this thing i would have superpowers, Mach Speed, Zoom in xD and Slow Motion, talk about awesome

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
I would have:

1) Farore's Wind (Zelda): I would love to teleport.
2) Keyblade (KIngdom Hearts): To beat people AND unlock doors!
3) Portal Gun (Portal): I would love to mess with people and teleport everywhere. Useful for when my magic meter runs out and can no longer use Farore's Wind. :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom