• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If You Could Have Any 3 Video Game Items

Twili Kid

Many pointless questions
The title says it all. If you could choose three video game items or abilites, what would they be and why.

Mine would be:

Sonics speed shoes(The Sonic games) : I've always like speed and track starts tomorrow.

Claw/hookshot (some Zelda games): Wouldn't it be cool to just swing around the streets.

Pokeball with Quilava(Pokemon):The coolest pokemon ever

Okay, mine would have to be:

The Fire Flower (Super Mario Bros.): I like fire and being able to control would be amazing.
The Morph Ball (Metroid): Being able to contort yourself into a ball could be useful, whether its bomb things, fit into tight places, or just roll around.
Spirit Flute (Legend of Zelda): I loved the Spirit Flute in Spirit Tracks and I like to learn how to play new instruments.

Jesper

I am baaacccckkkk
Ah, I would just love having video game items IRL :D

1. Portal gun (Portal) Hey - easy access to school :D
2. Deku Leaf (Wind Waker) - Who wouldn't love soaring in the wind to a place... until your run out of magic, of course.
3. Goron Mask (Majoras Mask) - God, sometimes I wish I could just get stuff out of my way that is so unconveniant :/ GORO GORO TIME!!! :D

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Awesome thread! Hmm, let me think, mine would be:
The propeller suit from Super Mario Bros. Wii, just imagine being able to fly anywhere!
The Whip from Spirit Tracks, if someone were to annoy me I could whip them into shape and use it to swing from place to place!
The boomerang from some of the zelda games, it would be really useful and fun.

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
Do cheats count? If so, I'd like the Game Genie's "Skywalker" cheat for Super Mario Bros. 3 - I could walk on the air! Woo!

Otherwise, I'll take the Tanuki Suit from Mario Bros. 3, because then I could fly.

Pokemon. Just... Pokemon - with balls, of course, so I could keep them. Even if I didn't use them for battle, they'd make awesome pets.

The hookshot/clawshot would be awesome, but if I've already got the Tanuki Suit, I could fly and reach high places anyway... so I guess my Zelda-ability would be "The ability to transform into a wolf," from TP - that is, provided I could find a good stretch of well-watered forest/wilderness where I would not be persecuted by mankind. You see, if I could become a beast, I could go off and be one for a while whenever I got sick of humanity. I wouldn't worry about bills or laws - I could just live free and go hunt - and with a wolf's instincts, I wouldn't mind eating stuff raw and whatnot. Seeing as I wrote about this kind of thing *before* I even played TP is telling. It would give me the perfect opporunity to do something I've wanted to do for a long time now - resign from the human race! I'd want the ability to change back at will, though, so I could use my Tanuki Suit and play with my Pokemon.

Zeruda

Mother Hyrule
The Lancer from Gears of War because that thing is VICIOUS (image)

A vial of the Progenitor Virus (Type :cool:. No need for T/G/etc because I'd want the stronger strain of the mother virus in case I needed to have an antidote or stronger, more potent virus created. Never know when a zombie apocalypse might hit...

A fairy from The Legend of Zelda. Soo.. if I end up killing myself by accident with my crazy items OR if somebody kills me.... well, not to worry! I'll get right back up. :>

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Propeller Suit (New Super Mario Bros Wii)- What can I say? I love heights and with a Propeller Suit, I'd always be able to explore the sky and even save myself from falling sometimes.

Pokeballs (Pokemon)- Obviously with Pokemon. What kind of Pokemon fan would I be if I wanted Pokeballs without Pokemon? I'd always train and strive to be a Pokemon Master!

Complete Varia Suit (Metroid)- Okay, who wouldn't want Samus's awesome Varia Suit without all the cool attachments like Missiles, Ice Beam, Long Beam, Hi Jump, and whatnot? It's awesome.

Twili Kid

Many pointless questions
Do cheats count? If so, I'd like the Game Genie's "Skywalker" cheat for Super Mario Bros. 3 - I could walk on the air! Woo!
sorry for being late but no. Because with cheats the fact is you can make the game do basicly anything.

Also I would like to switch mine out with the double helix sword. It would be pretty cool to shoot lasers from a sword.

O

OniLink

Master Sword
Ebony and Ivory - Devil may cry guns
bottled Fairy

Epwna

The epic turnip king
Pokemon with pokeballs: Obvious reasons.
Constructo Weapons with mods:Customizing any of the weapons with fun mods.
Zora mask:Breath underwater,electric forcefiel,and boomerang arms.

Last edited:

Ikana

Trollkastel
I would have a pokeball with a Ditto so I could have any Pokemon I wanted.Fairy in a bottle so if someone killed me I could come back to life and the Master Sword.

The Flash Stopper from MegaMan II because, COME ON, you can freeze time with it!
The Scribblenauts Pad from, well, Scribblenauts. With this, you can summon really almost anything.
And... the Hyper Beam from Super Metroid! I woulda put Metal Blades, but those are more gruesome, not to mention broken. The Hyper Beam is just a rainbow beam that destroys anything. Not to mention, it has unlimited ammo! Unfortunately it can't be combined or charged, but I'm cool with that.

Honorable mentions: The tomahawk from LoZ:G&W
The ScrewAttack
The Power Pellet
The Invincibility Star

Kazumi

chagy
Portal Gun (Portal) - This is a given. I mean. Who wouldn't want a Portal Gun?
Energy Sword (Halo) - Energy Swords are perfect for slicing through crowds and getting cheap kills.
Pokeballs with Pokemon (Pokemon) - They would make awesome pets. I'd have a Beautifly, Chikorita, and Pacharisu. Just to round it out.

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
Hmm...let me see now... Ah, yes! I would have these items:

Pokeballs with Pokemon: With these items, I'd have the perfect bodyguards just in case someone tried to hurt me. :) Not to mention that I'd love to become great friends with them.

Ocarina of Time
: With this item, I could simply teleport myself from place and place and not have to worry about walking anywhere. :D (Maybe even teleport myself to Hyrule perhaps...) Not to mention that I could travel through time with it. :)

Ivaldi: This is a sacred light magic tome from Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones. It's super powerful and brings down a powerful beam of light upon your enemies, destroying them! (As well as blinding them in the process...) The reason why I would choose this is because that I'll need some kind of defense/offense to use if my enemies happen to get past my pokemon defense. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom