• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If you could have another remake like links awakening for switch,, what would it be

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
Heh. As if anybody at Nintendo ever listens to the fans.

As for the question, the Oracle games are easily the two that would benefit the most from a remake. Just the simple changes to the overworld and controls that the LA remake added would alleviate a ton of my issues with them, not to mention potentially tweaking some of the mechanics like the ring system so they don’t feel as half-baked.

A Zelda 2 remake would also be nice for the same reasons, just to a lesser extent.

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
Definitely one of the Gameboy games. While Nintendo seems loathe to acknowledge anything about the Capcom games, that duology would be my go-to. Either that or a remake of the first two games in the franchise.

Heck, remake the CDI games. If remakes can do anything they can take something that was bad, extract the good from it, and turn it into something better.

Definitely one of the Gameboy games. While Nintendo seems loathe to acknowledge anything about the Capcom games, that duology would be my go-to. Either that or a remake of the first two games in the franchise.

Heck, remake the CDI games. If remakes can do anything they can take something that was bad, extract the good from it, and turn it into something better.
Well put! Ty very much yes I could easily see the oracle games remade like links awakening and it be profitable for them great answer

Absolutely ! Well put that'd be nice ! I'd love to be any part of planning out a video game but I'm just a simple nostalgia nerd

MW7

I would like Phantom Hourglass the most. I think its graphics have aged not well, and Wind Waker HD is the most beautiful Zelda game and would be the template for Phantom Hourglass as the graphics style is the same. Going further, I'd like to see a toon Link trilogy released for Phantom Hourglass, Spirit Tracks, and Wind Waker HD. People commonly said Skyward Sword would forever be stuck on the Wii because of the controls, but I'm sure Nintendo can figure out something for the DS games as well.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
the oracles would be obvious but I freaking hate them, not minish cap b/c while the remake artstyle is good I do not think it suits minish cap at all, maybe one of the earlier zeldas but it doesn't matter to me
eh, I'll say the DS games so I can actually play them and have them control normally

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
I third Oracle games. Recently tried it out. I no-damaged Pumpkin head and trying to do the same for Aquamentus

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom