• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If You Could Have a Million Dollars, What Would You Do with It?

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I'd use it to support myself and my family for as long as the million dollars would last us. It kind of seems selfish, but during times like these, we need all we can get.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Give it to my friends and family and then save the leftover money they don't take (trust me there will be leftover money. My friends and family are stubborn.)

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Give it to my friends and family and then save the leftover money they don't take (trust me there will be leftover money. My friends and family are stubborn.)
I wouldn't give it to friends if I were you because you never know who your friends are. When you get so much money you suddenly have 1 million friends

Oh I would build a lifesize Tardis shaped house :D

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Realistically, I'd probably use a bit of it for rent and stuff, and put most of it in a big savings account with good interest and just relax.

But, a non-boring answer, I would just tool myself up. New TV, new car, then learn how to drive, every game ever. Just, go crazy, really. ;) My gaming rig could run the sun with how powerful it'd be.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I wouldn't give it to friends if I were you because you never know who your friends are. When you get so much money you suddenly have 1 million friends

Oh I would build a lifesize Tardis shaped house :D

No I meant my true friends. The friend's I'd give my life for.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao

Oh yes I definitely agree with this. Keep money away from distant relatives and friends because they start to become users. Only if they were significantly involved in your life or if they truly mean a lot to you do I recommend you give them a lot of your million dollars/euros/yen/whatevs. Any people who become users are nto worth your time, I think, unless they stick with you when you're poor. But users wouldn't do that, so users aren't worth your time. :)

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
I would give half of it to my family (and my true friends, if they are going through financial problems), and the other half I would donate to others who really need it. I'm perfectly happy with my life, and I don't want anything more :)

Skittles

Rainbows!
Pay off my loans, pay for the rest of school, pay for grad school, put a good amount in a High Yield Savings Account, pay off my family's debts, and then donate the rest of it. Probably specifically to start a history/ancient studies scholarship at my own university to encourage other students to go into the field because there really isn't one provided for students there...

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I would probably go on a very long vacation. Somewhere tropical, like Haiti. While there, I would donate some of the money to their relief funds.
Oh, and I would also have no problem getting into music school!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom