• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If You Could Have a Hidden Skill of Your Choice

I dunno, but "Sword Dash"? Like, if some enemies come rushing towards you could like do a dash with, I dunno, a spin attack or holding the sword horisontally? Like, dashing through them killing all? Like in for example Star Wars, where you cut ppl in half (:P), like doing that? (ofc without the enemies being split into two o_O) I think that would be pretty cool. Like the roll-attack thingy from MC
Here, I'll show you what it was like in ALttP (it was identical in TMC). Right around (00:50):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ehr76XlCCg&feature=related

That's what I want, just in 3D. Perhaps tailored a little bit to be more like running the enemy through (charging them and impaling them with your sword), but charging like this basically.

well since we will have wii motion plus, you can make your own moves :D
but ya i would like to see hidden skills return, like the ones in TP but more interesting and useful
Yes, that's sort of true. You will be able to control the strokes of your sword, but you will not be able to do crazy maneuvers like the Hidden Skills, so we'd need to still have them. ;)

My own hidden skill would be like how link from skyward sword sealed the imprisoned and his summoning spike back into the ground. Link would take a few moments to concentrate his magic power, trust his sword into the ground--causing a magic circle to trap around the enemy, THE FINALLY LIGHT FROM THE HEAVENS ABOVE WILL RAIN DOWN ON THE ENEMY BY THE POWER OF THE GODDESS HERSELF!!

Groose

Groosenator
Just to be able to punch enemies! A sucker punch to stun them or to give a final blow punch type thing. That would be awesome.

LavaAnon

The Forever Gamer
I would say the Back Slice from Twilight Princess because Link's little side roll really helped and made me feel like i had more control of Link's actions.

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
either the Skyward Strike or the...sword-charge-jump-slam-ground-wave-of-doom from TP. eradicated SO many Moblins with that

everettkagan

Major SS and Oot fan!
I would probably say a move that lets you hit an enemy with the hilt of your sword to stun them or to break their shield. also it would probably be useful in a duel, like with demise.

I liked learning the hidden skills... I loved doing the helmet splitter and the back slash attacks... :P But for a new one... hmmm.....
not sure, maybe (bringing back some older ideas), have the dash with the sword... or maybe the sword on fire for extra damage hehehehe :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom