• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If You Could Have a Hidden Skill of Your Choice

Jesper

I am baaacccckkkk
What would it be? Fictional or from TP, I don't care. I loved the idea of hidden skill in TP, and I'd like to see they return. The backslice and helm splitter for example, so helpful against DarkNuts.

But if I could have a fictional one, I would have "Boomerang Sword!" How I came with that idea? Well, the great spin was kinda a not so useful move so late in the game, so I thought of... why not throw your sword as a boomerang? Well, why not? :P

So, what is your personal hidden skill? remember: fictional or from TP! :D

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
I say the Boomerang Sword is extremely awesome. But I'm not very sure how it would work out soooo... yeah.

Anyways, I say the Parry is the best Hidden Skill to have. It's not a Hidden Skill persay, but how awesome would it be if you could parry your foes again? It'd be absolutely amazing.

onilink17

onilink17
HaHa I Would have to say teleport perry. Its pretty obvious you teleport behind your enemy then attack with a powerful blow from your sword.

Austin

Austin
Sword beams, obviously. Why bother getting up close and personal if you can blow them away from a mile back?

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
Dins Fire comes to mind or something like it in combination with a sword move, like stabing your blade into the earth would make Dins Fire some how, or something... but if you consider that to be a spell more than a hidden skill I would choose to be able to hit badguys with the hilt of my sword or even hit them although it probably wouldn't hurt them but it could be used to stun guards (example, the gerudo fortress and pirate fortress). I dunno it hard to come up with one when it seems like all the sword movement will be up to us. ok last try, hows about a sword draw that charges before you draw your sword and the faster you draw your blade or the longer you were charging, the larger the energy wave that comes off your sword after your draw/slash. or rather instead of a wave imagine it is sharper and it could be green like the energy around links blade in WW. kind of like a samurai's quick draw but i just realized that Link pulls his sword out over his shoulder... dang, it was a good try though... that is something I would like the option of (being able to wear your shealth near your hip. But I guess that is a topic for another thread.

Sword Charge or whatever it was called. Basically in ALttP and TMC it was Pegasus Boots + Sword. I want to be able to bull rush enemies again. D:

I don't necessarily need the Pegasus Boots (that would be AWESOME though!) I just want to be able to charge enemies and run them through. Would suit my super-aggressive playstyle perfectly. :3

All existing ones should come back, though. Especially the Back Slice and Mortal Draw.

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
oh yeah, that's what itwas called! ok, ok, so how about a Mortal Draw that you can charge up before you use it. That woould be too cool!

oh yeah, that's what itwas called! ok, ok, so how about a Mortal Draw that you can charge up before you use it. That woould be too cool!
You're thinking with it not being as powerful and not kill with one hit then, right? Because you can't charge something that's fatal. :xd: Unless it were to just reach farther, like a wave slash or something.

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
You're thinking with it not being as powerful and not kill with one hit then, right? Because you can't charge something that's fatal. :xd: Unless it were to just reach farther, like a wave slash or something.

Exactly, the charge would increase the attacks range and strength, i just want a draw move that has a little more umpf to it, you know? although you r right if it was a fatal draw you wouldn't need to charge... =) I was also thinking it might be cool if there was a move were you could raise your sword above your head and then press a button to use a tech like in Alttp (earthquake, lightning, madallion stuff). I dunno just an idea.

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
Rock Smasher... oh, this is Zelda Wii. Well in that case I would like to have the Back Slice or the Final Blow. Both are fine choices for a special skill to gain. However I would much prefer if there were enemies whom I could properly use the second move on since there were so few enemies in Twilight Princess whom this move felt actually useful for and not just something extraneous.

I would also resent the idea of sword beams unless they had a slow hit range and didn't actually hurt the enemies too much since that skill screams cheapness. If you remember how it was in Majora's Mask then you'd know what I speak of.

Jesper

I am baaacccckkkk
Sword Charge or whatever it was called. Basically in ALttP and TMC it was Pegasus Boots + Sword. I want to be able to bull rush enemies again. D:

I dunno, but "Sword Dash"? Like, if some enemies come rushing towards you could like do a dash with, I dunno, a spin attack or holding the sword horisontally? Like, dashing through them killing all? Like in for example Star Wars, where you cut ppl in half (:P), like doing that? (ofc without the enemies being split into two o_O) I think that would be pretty cool. Like the roll-attack thingy from MC

A

Almo SSBB

well since we will have wii motion plus, you can make your own moves :D
but ya i would like to see hidden skills return, like the ones in TP but more interesting and useful

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom