• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If You Could Have 1 Helper.

Tie!
1. Fi
2. King of Red Lions

REASONS;
1. I'm very independent and i don't have much emotion, and when i do express emotion, i don't like people to comment on it. Fi seems like she would fit those "requirements."
Also, i'm not looking for "hints" i want an exact probability so i don't waste time, not a 50/50 answer each time.
2. I love the water, but i am independent, and although i am independent, i don't like to be alone, if that makes sense. If i had the king of red lions, i would know there is someone i can trust by my side, but they will let me be alone in my own mind, unless i need to talk to them.

Midna without a doubt. I've said it before, but I honestly feel she is the best character in the entire series. Certainly my favorite at least.

Tadpole

Don Gero's Apprentice
For me it is hard to pick between Fi or Midna. Midna would have personality and be the fun option but Fi is the smart option being she is very smart and could easily help with her knowledge of...well...everything! So I have to pick Fi for being the smart decision.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I'd pick Ezlo. Who wouldn't want a awesome, whitty, talking cap? Plus he can offer advice and give you a super power (shrinking) the others can't offer you much more than advice.
Midna has a great personality but is a smart a**, Fi is annoying and Navi is also annoying.

This is kinda hard, I mean, in real life I wouldn't want Midna because her and my personality would clash. Fi would be fine with me, but then again, it would be cool to have a fairy, but I would want a less annoying one, so not Navi. So I would have to say Tatl :fairy::)

i would say Fi. shes the spirit of the master sword and is quite knowledgable about everything. Plus she never gives attitude

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom