• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If You Could Harness the Power of Any Playable Song in the Franchise...

If I could harness the power of any playable song in the franchise, I would choose The Sun's Song, hands down. My sleep schedule is whacky and I'd love the power to control when it's dark and when it's light.

I'd probably choose to harness the power of the Inverted Song of Time from Majora's Mask. I'm always procrastinating and find myself with too little to complete homework, enjoy myself, and rest sufficiently, essentially I'm lacking a balance between the three. While in said game, the song only allows Link to relive a short period of time, I would probably extend the span to allow myself to spend time with deceased friends and relatives. There is great accuracy in the saying, "You never know what you have until it's gone."

Dan

Song of soaring... Providing I don't need to hit owl statues with my sword, this thing would come in handy.

Keeseman

Smash is Life
A Link In Time said:
I'd probably choose to harness the power of the Inverted Song of Time from Majora's Mask.

Took the words right out of my mouth, my friend.

To add to this, the song allowed you to live life with twice as much time. You also need to consider that no one else seemed to think it was strange that the world was moving at half-speed. How amazing would it be to be able to turn half-speed on and off at will, and still, no one else noticed. And, I wouldn't be effected by it, meaning, I would have twice as much time to do anything. I could get so much accomplished!

Okay, I'd probably still procrastinate...

I would harness the power of the scarecrow song. Only because if I ever get lonely he will always be there for me #sadpost

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
Song of Soaring. I have problems being on time for things and occasional problems with ... let's just say issues with my body... on car trips. If I could use the Song of Soaring I could go anywhere (at least anywhere I've been before) to be there almost instantly - like those Star Trek transporters I've been wishing someone would hurry up and invent! (Without scary issues like the uncertainty principle and the idea that it would obliterate you and make a clone... ugh). Song of Soaring solves all that, as it gives you magic wings.

To make appointments, or to to the grocery store, or to go get really good chocolate malteds on a nasty, rainy day when I don't want to walk - Song of Soaring. Bingo!

Awesome

The Creepy Uncle
People keep saying inverted song of time....why not just use the normal one. Then you can go back as far as you need to to complete something....or if you mess up then you can go back and change it. Besides everyone knows that money is fourth dimensional so if you know what the winning lottery number is...keep getting it, put your money in the bank, play the song of time, lather, rinse, repeat.....I'm just saying.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I would love to harness the power of either the Inverted Song of Time or the original Song of Time. I've always wanted some days to pass by slowly/never end. With the power of this song in my hand, I would get just that. Other times I wish I could go back in time to restore the past, or get somewhat of a "do-over" to repair my mistakes. With this song, my wish would be granted. [noparse]:)[/noparse]

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Why pick the Sun's Song or the Inverted Song of Time when the Song of Time has all of those functions, and more? That being said, I'd most definitely pick Song of Time. Controlling time--and space to a degree--would be stupendous. I could go back in time and stop myself from doing so many stupid things. I could do a myriad of things that would lead me to success. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom