• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If You Could Hack Life

octorok74

TETTAC
If you gained the ability to hack life, to hack reality itself, what would you do. And to make it a bit more interesting, you are limited to three hacks. And no hacking for more hacks. But you can do absolutely anything else with no consequence. So what would you do?

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I'd seriously, without a doubt, make everybody my minions. I'm being 100% serious. I've always been a person to want power, kind of like Ganondorf. :right: Ahem, but yes. I would crown myself as God Almighty, and make every last one of you a peasant and work you to death. That is how I would hack life, or at least my life.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
1st hack: be in a relationship with Amber
2nd hack: Own every Zelda game
3rd hack: become strong (so i can beat up the people who bully me)

univpark

Heart of Steel
I WOULD RULE THE WORLD

Actually, that's not a very good idea. Don't give me a lot of responsibilities; I'll fail most if not all of them.

I'd be happy just having my White back...It's lost...

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Isn't this essentially a glorified "If You Had Three Wishes" thread? :huh:

Firstly, I would hack my little sister here to make her my real little sister. :>

Secondly, I would hack ZD to make it a virtual reality forum where members entered a virtual reality state and could talk and discuss "in person". Of course, forum posts would still be typed. There would be a menu and a keyboard; a menu for viewing posts / accessing and editing your profile / etc., and a keyboard to type the posts. These would all be virtual, by the way.

Thirdly, I would hack this thread to be the proper "If You Had Three Wishes" thread it already feels too much like.

Last edited:

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
I would kill my fake friend. She's being much more worse. She treats me like a servant, now I treat her back like a servant.

Then secondly, I would love Azure to become real brothers with me. Ah... the dream.

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
I would likely make it so I had all of my spectacular Pokemon in real life...then I would go on adventures with them, and do research all around the world about various subjects, and maybe also hack things so there were no longer poor and hungry people, or something like that--you know, somehow help out the rest of the world a bit as well.

Lord_Cathaseigh

Like a sir.
If I could hack life, I'd hack in the ability to do magic (like manipulate objects). I think I'll start with making JB disappear.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I'd give myself the ability to teleport, then I'd give myself the ability to enter (and exit) any fictional world I'd want any time I wanted, and get the ability to really absorb knowledge through osmosis :P

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
The ability to go super saiyan 1-5. That is all.
vegeta_ssj5_remake_by_nedan89_display.jpg

Joy

The Sexy One
I'd make myself be able to teleport so I'd never be late.
Oh and I'd make my looks editable, like one day I have blond hair and the next I have ginger hair and afterwards pink hair and with a big face and thin face and pale face and tanned face... The possibilities are endless!
Also I'd have unlimited money.

And I guess maybe world peace or something like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom