• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If You Could Go Back in Time?

If you could go back in time and tell your child self something about Zelda what would it be?

I personally would tell him the 5th console game was called Skyward Sword and then my child self could tell the internet what it was called and everyone would be like, woah! You're psychic how'd you know?

I'd also tell myself that Twilight Princess isn't as good as it looks in the 2004 trailer, so don't get your hopes up too much. Then I'd totally be less let down and more impressed by it.

I'd also tell myself that Ocarina of Time was being made with 3D effects! Actually, I don't think I knew what those were when I was a kid...

What would you tell your young self?

Beeker

Wild Card
I would tell my young(er) self to start playing Zelda earlier, to be honest!:xd:
It was only 2 or 3 years ago that I got into the series, so I really missed the buzz about games like OoT(I still may have been too young), WW and TP.
'Past me, trust me, it will be the greatest thing to happen to you'(yours truly,future me;)).

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
Okay, little self. Did you know that this game is going to spur an expansive series and that one day, you will write stories about it that you will share with lots of other fans? Yeah, it surprsied me, too when I started doing that. Anyway, have fun, kid.

What if i told myself not to play Zelda until much later in life? I can only imagine what it would be like to get to play 4 console zeldas in a row because I just got into it. That would be awesome! But the ride was fun. It was cool seeing how it slowly evolved, and how that certain game was hyped and played along with my friends.

February Eve

ZD District Attorney
I would tell myself, "Your dad is actually buying the video game console for himself. He will no longer care about it once are better than him at Super Mario 3. You want the next console, save your allowance. The future of your gaming depends on you, kid." On the other hand...

I can only imagine what it would be like to get to play 4 console zeldas in a row because I just got into it.

That would be me. See, life works out anyway. XD

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
I wouldn't directly tell my young self so I could avoid altering the space and time continuim. I would leave a message or something stating to play Zelda and to try to get OoT, WW, TP, and some other console games.

bigflyingpotato

Watch out!
How young are we talking exactly? I wish I knew exactly how old I was when I started playing Oracle of Ages because I'd tell myself to stay interested in that game and don't drop your bag in that hotel lobby (somebody took my Sp from it and then they turned the bag into the front desk). Then I'd say go look into other games.

bbevington90

The Mask Salesman
It's kind of weird, I'd actually tell myself to stay interested in the series. I was really into it when I first played ALttP, and proceeded to buy OoT and MM, and played OoX. After that, I sort of fell off the train. I played WW and TP, but didn't really enjoy it, mostly because I was too interested in just wanting to fight and kill (I was going through a teen-angst thing I guess haha). Anyway, it wasn't until about a year ago I started getting re-interested in the series, and had to re-buy my Gamecube and Zelda games (I had sold them to Gamestop). Anyway, I've been re-playing the games for the past year, and love them all.

Vibed

must read before he posts
I would tell my 8 year old self to not sell MC.

I wouldn't tell myself to start playing Zelda sooner since I started when I was 3. >.<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom