• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If you could fight any historical figure, who would it be?

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
my friend and I were talking about which artists we'd fight (I'd fight Da Vinci and Pollock) and then it evolved into which authors we would fight (meet me in the ring Hemingway let's go) and now we're just kind of talking about which famous historical figures we'd fight and I'm having a good time so I figure I'd ask you guys.

My obvious answer is Hitler, but I'd probably also fight Ronald Reagan. He'd probably win, but whatever. Christopher Columbus and Aristotle are also on the "fight" list. There are a lot of potential people, really. But yeah.

I definitely wouldn't fight Freud. He'd just bring up some weird psychoanalytic stuff about repressed memories or something and leave me questioning my identity and my past.

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
Definitely Bruce Lee. I really admire him as a person, a philosopher, and most applicable to your thread, for his martial arts prowess and contribution to modern martial arts philosophy. I'd like to spar with him and get my ass handed to me just so I could say that I actually fought one of the greatest martial artists who ever lived.

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
Definitely Bruce Lee.

I dont know why anyone would wish this on their selves. But I would fight John Kennedy. Not cuz of any disrespect, but all I know is his attitude as president which was pretty hardcore. He didnt take **** from any one, and he did it with that crazy Boston accent... I bet he would be a great fight!

I dont know why anyone would wish this on their selves.

Easy. Because they want to learn. And because he'd probably do something awesome that few people get to see.

Any good martial artist can keep their punches controlled around "lowbies" (for lack of better words) anyway.

When I saw the thread, I was actually thinking the same way. Who would I want to fight that I could learn something interesting from? And Bruce Lee is an awesome answer to that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom