• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If You Could Erase One Behavioral Characteristic About Yourself, What Would It Be?

Burning Beast

Go to Hell 4 Heavens Sake
Hey Folks :D

So I was hit by the ever growing epidemic of bi-curiosity and was wondering (insert thread title here)?

For me, I'd erase a product of my AD(H?)D it would probably be my impulsive behaviors, where I constantly race about never really sticking with one thing and constantly changing my mind about things. It's not a HUGE problem for me, but it has been getting progressively worse recently.... (hmm guess I better fix that XD) But yeah... I guess you could say I sometimes act a lot like Zelda at the start of Minish Cap :D :ezlo:

What about ya'll?

Last edited by a moderator:
Being sarcastic. Doesn't matter what type of conversation I have, I always make a snarky, sarcastic comment about anything. I mean, everyone has to be sarcastic sometimes, but its like a 24/7 thing with me.

Sheik

:the:
I would erase my perfectionism. I hate failing, or being wrong. I get really angry and embarrassed when something like that happens...

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
This is very tough, and I can't choose only one answer, so I'll just narrow it down between a few:

*Shyness: I'm far too shy and introverted to accomplish anything
*Perfectionism: I've realized that things will never be perfect, but I always get my hopes up that they will be
*Selfishness: I'm very greedy, and I only think for myself when making decisions
*Carelessness: Sometimes this gets me in trouble, so I need to be more careful around others
*Laziness: I'm seriously the laziest person you'll ever meet, and it's a huge flaw of mine

I can't choose just one of those, but if I eventually would narrow it down and choose one, it'd be between those five.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I'd erase my insecurity, the part of me that reads too much into things and make me believe the people around me doesn't really want to be around me. I don't mean that I actually doubt them, as it's primarily an emotional response (one that I mostly keep to myself). My logical side often functions as a counter-force to it, reminding me that I'm being emotional and that things rarely are as they seem - so I do manage. But I really wish I could look at a random chain of events and not automatically assume the worst.

Sir Quaffler

May we meet again
I'm not sure how I can explain this, but I feel like there's a fog in my mind that clouds my perceptions and interferes with my communicating with others. I don't know if that's strictly a behavioral issue, but all the same it dampers my ability to properly talk with others, and I wish I could get rid of it.

Probably my messed up eating habits. I don't eat like a regular person; my diet consists mostly of pizza, potato chips, chicken nuggets, and Coke/Pepsi.

Probably my intense shyness/introversion/social anxiety/whatever you want to call it. Not really because I don't like these things about myself, but because it makes it quite difficult to thrive in this extroverted world.

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
Well ever since I was 2 I've had a bad temper, and it gets me in trouble a lot of times. I've gotten a LOT better as I've matured, but... well I'll be honest it still incredibly affects my relationship with my girlfriend. Cause I get pissed off at her WAY too much. And when I get mad, my mind like leaves me, so I don't even know who I am anymore. And then I snap out of it in half a second and realize "Oh no, what have I done." Yeah, I'd change that.

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
I would really like to get rid of my inability to speak my mind. there have been many times where I wanted to say something, but could not. Such a trait has certain advantages, including, but not limited to, avoiding trivial fights and interrupting important conversations. Other than that, it is a huge pain for me to hall around. My self esteem is easily ripped apart and resorts to a flare in my depression and there is no one for me to talk to. Not because I do not have anyone to talk to, but because I can't talk to anyone. This makes me feel alone and lethargic, so I have to sleep away the pain. Then I feel like I wasted valuable time and procrastinated, which causes a negative self image.I cheer up after a few hours; it would have been nice to never have been tortured by my own silence to begin with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom