• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If You Could Cosplay...

squadala

I don't like you either
If I could cosplay at any sort of convertion I would either want to be Link, Skull Kid, Fierce Deity, a Zora, or Gambit (from the X-men.)

I'm not that big on Cosplaying anymore. But I still want to Cosplay as Lucy/ Nyu from Elfen Lied, or S · A: Special A as Hikari Hanazono. That girl makes me laugh. :3

C

CannibalPieChan

I'm making an Amaterasu cosplay for a con this year. Though I'd like to be Link sometime >w> I'd have to dye my hair...

Lady_Yuna

GoodNight SunShine!
If I could I would cosplay as Jill Valentine when she's in her BSAA outfit and Ciel Phantomhive just because of this outfit. LOL
http://www.cosplaymagic.com/black-butler-kuro****suji-ciel-phantomhive-cosplay.html

EDIT: I thought the link would work, but I guess I messed something up. Anyway, this would be the cosplay for the Ciel.
ciel.jpg

Last edited:

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Ah Cosplay.....

I tend to cosplay as Mario, Kirby, Choji from Naruto, Majimbu from Dragonball, Snorlax and my recent cosplay: Hirano from High School of the Dead. I cosplay at the Annual Philippine Anime conventons held at every month around Manila. Though I want to cosplay as Taniguchi from the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. He makes me laugh.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Oh, yes! Well, there is a convention coming up this year and all of my friends and I are going in a group as the Hetalia gang. I am going as France and the others will also cosplay characters and we are going to act out and go crazy in the city centre and go around with random signs like YOU LOST THE GAME and PRUSSIA HAS INVADED YOUR VITAL REGIONS (Hetalia referance) and it is going to be mega fun! There are loads of people who go as Link and Zelda and I would but this time I'm going with the Hetalia theme. :3

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
I would cosplay as Link(Plan on it at our Medieval Fair) or maybe Guru-Guru(Song of Storms guy/ Bremen Mask guy)

Beeker

Wild Card
Oh, yes! Well, there is a convention coming up this year and all of my friends and I are going in a group as the Hetalia gang. I am going as France and the others will also cosplay characters and we are going to act out and go crazy in the city centre and go around with random signs like YOU LOST THE GAME and PRUSSIA HAS INVADED YOUR VITAL REGIONS (Hetalia referance) and it is going to be mega fun! There are loads of people who go as Link and Zelda and I would but this time I'm going with the Hetalia theme. :3

AWESOME!*recently started watching Hetalia*

As for my actual thoughts of cosplay, I like it. It's fun to act and dress as your favourite characters. ^^

Because of that, I want to do another Zelda related cosplay. I'd like to actually be Princess Zelda, but I may wait to see what they do to her in Skyward Sword and try making that design(if it's new of course!)

Edit: I think I just want to wait until Skyward altogether. Who knows, maybe there'll be a character in there I might enjoy enough to cosplay! ^^

Last edited:

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
I've never had an opportunity to cosplay, but it seems like it would be a blast, especially with a large group of friends.

I have seen a lot of amazing photos of cosplays of the Disney princesses, so that would be fun to try :) Anime characters would be a bit harder, but also fun. Another current fandom I am intrigued by is the Wheel of Time community. That would likely be easier to do (at least some characters) and would be unique as well.

Scythe-of-Chaos

I'm an assassin.... sshhh
my lack of monehz causes my BURNING PASSION OF COSPLAYING to be supressed. SOOOOOO IF I could cosplay as anything I would love to be byrne or metapwn from the fan-fic I half made/making. that'd be totally sweet

Michael Heide

The 8th Wise Man
joker-jan.jpg

That Joker on the left? That's me. I've also been Tony Stark (suit, open shirt over a t-shirt, with this thing taped to my chest), since I keep my hair and beard similar to him anyway. Sadly, on my way home from that convention, my bag with the camera inside got stolen. Oh, and I've also been a Zombie once. Complete with white-colored contact lenses, a blood-spattered t-shirt and self-applied make-up. Another costume for which I shaved my beard off.

PureLocke

A Hero of Time
My first attempt at making a good costume was Hellboy for Halloween my Junior or Senior year. The first costume I wore to a anime/game convention was a certain fellow with a floppy green hat. Since then I've also dressed up as England from Hetalia and Norville "Shaggy" Rodgers from Scooby Doo. I currently have five costumes in the process of being made, in order of completeness: Steven Stills(Scott Pilgrim comic, done-not worn), The Riddler-Edward E. Nigma(Batman, sew question marks into clothing), Spiderman: Noir-Peter Parker(finishings and mask), Haru(Avatar: The Last Airbender, clothing done with leather armor), and Akaito (Vocaloid, sew jacket).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom