• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda If You Could Choose to Have Zelda's Theme Music, Whose/Which Would You Choose?

What's Your Underscore?

• Ghirahim

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Groose

• Zelda (Zelda's Lullaby)

• Mogma

• Scrapper

• Beautreaux

• The Great Deku Tree

• Sheik

• Saria

• Kaepora

• Kikwi

• Linebeck

• Beedle

• Great Fairy

• Malon (Epona's Song)

• Windmill Guy (Song of Storms)

• Ganondorf (OoT)

• King of Red Lions

• Other

• None, Please

• Total voters
I, myself, would be positively giggly (har har) to have Ghirahim's theme play when I entered a room. :ghirahim:

Last edited:

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
I would have this, the theme of Shadow the Hedgehog...

[video=youtube;9GhSEwjgoFY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GhSEwjgoFY[/video]​

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Saw Vain's post and thought it was for anything.

She didn't specify enough and there wasn't a multiple choice thing there before, so that was her bad, also clearly others thought so as well...and overall out of the themes to choose up there I would choose none.

Last edited:
She didn't specify enough and there wasn't a multiple choice thing there before, so that was her bad, also clearly others thought so as well...and overall out of the themes to choose up there I would choose none.

My bad. It took a really long time to make all those poll options. :P

I would have Sheik's Theme. I think it is a very good song that fits anywhere

It's so pretty. When it plays, it's sentimental and makes me think of the poetic wisdom given to link by Sheik. :D

Last edited:
If I could have a Legend of Zelda characters' theme song associated with myself, I would choose Linebeck's theme, most-likely. It's very light-hearted, and has a similar supporting harmony to it as Spat's theme from Hamtaro (which was, like, a tune I was obsessed with when I was 7 years old).

The song itself is catchy, and as far as I'm concerned, scales genuinely up selected intervals--which gives it great character. It also follows A B sectioning--like a few of the other good character-oriented themes from the series do--so, it doesn't necessarily get "old" or "exhausted" as far as a melody goes.

Yup, yup. Linebeck's theme for me.

Demise_

Gwoh hoh hoh!
I'm going for Groose... Especially his "bully" version.

Since I could really decide, I also chose Kaepora. Somehow I love her (his?) theme song - when I meet KG in OoT, I often just stay there listening to his (her? :P) music for a while. Plus, I'd like to be able to be that annoying and have the people around still be powerless to do anything against me. :P

Finally, I also chose Linebeck. Especially the bit that plays when Oshus offers him a wish, and such.

I ALSO chose Ganondorf OoT. Just because it's epic, and the perfect theme to play when I enter a room.

I would have chosen "Other" cuz there's probably something from TP that I can't remember right now, but I clicked on "Vote" and can't modify it now. Whatever. :P

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
@Demise_
It's a he :)

@thread
I don't truly know, there is a chance I'd take Zelda's Lullaby (TP) but that would seem a bit too lighthearted; I'm a violent character by nature. Similarly, Demise's theme would be far too menacing. So, take a middle ground perhaps and have Groose's theme? I dunno!

SpiritGerudo

Flamey-o, Hotman!
I love the Mogma's theme, that'd be awesome if it played every time I walked into a room.

[video=youtube;j2lqcbSp3oQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2lqcbSp3oQ[/video]

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Definitely Zant's theme, it's quite mysterious and in a way quite scary, It would strike fear to people as I enter said area, plus that shriek noise as well...

[video=youtube;HN7JDUWGhUk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HN7JDUWGhUk[/video]

[video=youtube;667k6q64zME]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=667k6q64zME&list=PLD7475F03564D42CA[/video]

I really like the Piratians' Theme Song. :bunnylink:

Last edited:

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
I chose like half those options. But one of them was 'other'. So my 'other' is Fi's theme. Specifically Fi's Gratitude. It plays at the end, but no spoilers. I reeeeeally would love my life if that song played constantly in my presence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom