• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If You Could Change Something About the World, what would you do?

TattooArtist

I'm the B and my boyfriend is the T in LGBT ❤
Equality between sexes and sexuality. If everyone was equal in those terms, that'd be a world I'd want to live in but it'd never happen due to such things as Religion. :(

Ninja

Well well well
Universal health care for all countries, everyone deserves quality care, unfortunately in my lifetime I don't foresee that happening.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
I would change how we solve our problems.

I don't want war. I don't want nukes.

Actually, I change my mind. I want there to be an unlimited amount of water and food. Enough so that everyone in the world can have a good meal when they want to, and so that we have enough water to grow that food.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Replace accents with genres of music. Different parts of the country would sing a sentence in a certain genre rather than speak normally.

I would make the world like the movie Liar Liar. So everyone was physically incapable of lying. Everyone had to tell the truth 100% of the time for ever.

I would make Reggie the leader of the world
He would be loved by everyone in the USA and hated by everyone outside the USA. That's roughly how people think of him today.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I would change the situation that around the world people's civil liberties have been stolen or are being eroded. Everyone should have freedom of speech and expression, allowed to wear what they want, love who they want and have the freedom to do what they want with their own bodies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom