• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If You Could Bring One Person Back From The Dead...

arkvoodle

Diabolical
The power of life is in your hands. You can pluck someone from history, and bring them to the present moment. Their past achievements still stay, but now, they live in the present. Who would you bring back to life, and why? Would it be family? A friend? Or someone who made a great achievement in history?

Personally, i'm not sure who to bring back. It's a very tough decision. For one, you must think about how they would react if confronted with the present day. Secondly you must consider their age and how they could be useful to humanity in this present situation using present technology.

Although I remian undecided, a good choice would probably be Einstein, due to his scientific greatness, though that has it's downsides, due to his age and due to the time it would take for him to get used to modern day science. Though if he could be brought back at an earlier age, maybe he could be of more use.

This may sound like a selfish concept, but think about it.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
umm.. Ghandi! we really need good peacekeepers in this tumultous day and age.

Did you know: Ghandi originally wanted a violent uprising against the british, but, due to the lack of funds for weapons, he decided to use his last resort, a peaceful protest.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
^I heard that too. Ghandi just didn't have any weapons or anything. They were controlled by the British. I doubt that Ghandi was able to get his hands on even a single gun. Peace was just a Plan B.

I'm not entirely sure who I would bring back.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
umm.. Ghandi! we really need good peacekeepers in this tumultous day and age.

I would prefer it if you spelled his name Gandhi (like how it should be).

But as for my decision, I can't think of anyone who the world would definitely benefit from bringing back alive. But I guess my option would be in the science/math region, if I had to choose.

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
I'd bring back my grandpa (my dad's stepdad). Me and him were so close, like best friends but better. But, sadly, sometime in 2000, he got a really bad stroke and was only expected to live for 4 months. Luckily, he made a good 5 years after the stroke. I'd give nearly anything to have him back.

Ballad of Gales

The wind is mine!
I'd choose Einstein or Charles Darwin! Well thats my logic answer, they would be VERY useful nowdays(well not so much for DARWIN, but i admire him), my answer if i wanted peace would be something like Buddha(or however you spell it), even though i don't know a lot about him so i probably shouldn't talk about it, and my sentimental answer would be for my close family(mom,dad,brother or future wife or children).

gannondorf

Dark Lord Gannondorf
I Know The perfect Person! Adolf Hitler!

Ill take him on vaction,tell him jews now rule the world,he is now considered there devil and that they would capture and torture him if they found him. I would then tell him in germany, there is a group of freedom fighters trying to rebel against the jews and that he must try to go back to germanys government.(Lol I would love to see how well that goes over with german poeple who were most likely sick of hitler by the end of WW2).

O ya and then put him in a real rap battle against Dark Vador.:P

"I AM ADOIF HITLER! COMMANDER OF THE THE 4TH RACH,LITTLE KNOW FACT, ALSO DOP ON THE MIC!"

edit:Your Joking Right? You Asked for one person who is dead who I would bring back from the dead. And it was not told who, Good or bad I could, or could not choose and with giving short reason on y I would choose him,real or not.

i ask you to redefine your def of rude as you can only be rude to someone who what is said is being directed to. and so far, it only talks about a dead man and no one else here at all.

Last edited:

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
I'd bring Back MJ.

Just to annoy the press and have him dance and go sing some of his songs for us to enjoy.
I liked his Smooth Criminal and BAD.

But in reality, I don't want to bring someone back. It meant that their time had come, even if it was an accident. Death is a part of life, the last part. I accepted it, a few months after the death of a loved one. One will find himself in a lost world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom