• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If You Could Be Any Zelda Character Who Would It Be?

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
I think I would like to be Link - Twilight Princess version, even though I'm female. I already relate to him by having a farm-job. Being a humble person thrown into an adventure in which I make a lot of sacrifices and save the world just... appeals to my sensibilities. I'd like to make a difference in the world and getting the chance to, plus getting to play with shiny weapons would be pretty cool.

Otherwise... Saria from Ocarina of Time would be a fun role. I could be a kid forever (I had to grow up, but it doesn't mean I had to mature!), live in the forest, be adorable and become a holy high Sage.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I would want to be Tetra as well, want to have her ship and order guys around. Btw, I think there was another thread like this before.

Squirrel

The Rodent King
I would be Ghirahim. He's awesome. He's really cocky but he has the right to be which is what makes him awesome.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Ganondorf. I could never truly die and I would be the worlds strongest man. I could fly and I could use magic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom