• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If you could be a part of any Youtube channel...

Thebeatbat1139

Master of Beat
...which would it be? Who would you record or play with? It can be any channel or people you want.
Personally, I would adore being a part of Game Grumps. Seriously, these guys are awesome. Plus, I could play video games for a living, laugh a lot... I would give a lot to do that.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Rooster Teeth! Looks like one of the most fun places to work, and they've got lots of different stuff going on to get stuck into.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
I don't follow a lot of collab or community channels, but I'd love to have the chance to work with any of the following:

-Natewantstobattle
-Dookieshed
-Shadypenguinn
-CybertronProductions
-PokeaimMD
-Matthias (the sketch comedian, not pancake)
-Danisnotonfire
-AmazingPhil
-ReallyFreakinClever
-GoodGuyGastly (we're actually friends but haven't had a chance to work on an actual project together)

Dan

My fellow Moogle Seth took the words out of my mouth. I would love to hang with 2mooglegaming. I bet those guys are a riot when not doing YouTube too.

Mido

Version 1
If I had to choose, it would be between Richalvarez or Cinemassacre. RMA has done so much great stuff over the years, and it has always been a ton of fun to watch! Cinemassacre's recent string of Board James episodes have me reeling, so I would definitely like to take part in that sort of thing if the opportunity ever arose! ^^

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
The last two weeks I have been obsessed with Rhett and Link, especially their Good Mythical Morning channel. I'd love to be a part of that.
I'm with you here. I find them hilarious. I would also love to be with numberphile. So interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom