• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors If You Could Add One More Character to Play As, Who Would It Be?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Groose should be playable. If anyone else was announced playable, it would have to be after Groose is. I know they have the main cast and will have DLC characters/costumes in the future. Groose must be added in before anyone else.

VitaTempusN92

Hero of Time! The True Zelda Genius!
I say Hero's Shade. Now wait, before you go all disagreeing and such, please hear me out first.

I know Hero's Shade technically counts as like another Link since he was one, however this does NOT mean he can't have his own moveset. Keep in mind that the Hero's Shade was a different Link than HW Link and knows things HW Link doesn't, and that fighting skills. Like for example, instead the normal hero attacks, he could use sacred attacks from old times and/or powerful dark/shadowy attacks since he is a shady undead being and all that. As for his movement animations, he can move like a typical fashioned sacred warrior, in other words, more like he does as Link in OoT (the original, not the remake).

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Groose. The Groose must be set loose! DLC, PLZ!!!

groose.jpg

Difficult choice between Skull Kid and Happy Mask Salesman. Skull Kid/Majora has potential on both the good and villain sides an can have some great attack schemes. Majora is also one of the more original not typical villains in the Zelda universe. Happy Masks Salesman just because he could say "You've met with a terrible fate haven't you" every once in a while which is already enough reason to put him in. Attacks would be a selection of mask powers, making for a very different attack scheme than the other characters.

Having to choose one I pick HMS

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Only one more? But there are so many characters they missed...!

I think I'd have to say Medli. Although I would personally MUCH prefer Marin, since she's probably my favorite Zelda character, we need a Wind Waker character in there. The Wind Waker is a very popular game and I really can't believe that they didn't add at least one character from it. It bothers me. And Medli's such an excellent opportunity, as is Makar, but I like Medli so much more. If only they hadn't wasted the harp thing on Sheik...

If it was just for me, though, I'd probably say Marin. Or, heck, even Hilda. But I won't be too selfish. ^^

Tough one.

Part of me says Malon, because she's a very likable character. I could see her using a pitchfork as a weapon like in the Ocarina of Time manga.
Part of me says Groose, who I can see using Link's weaponset in hopes it would impress Zelda but his methods are intentionally unimpressive looking to the player.
As far as villains, Vaati (who I've wanted to see in a different style than toon style) Yuga (though he may be too recent) and Onox (because I'd like to see him become a dragon)

octorok74

TETTAC
Skull Kid. I would enjoy playing as Skull Kid really in any game though. But he seems to fit the style in the game and he would be the only character I use.

DarkAssassinXer

Dweller of the Clockwork
Tough one.

Part of me says Malon, because she's a very likable character. I could see her using a pitchfork as a weapon like in the Ocarina of Time manga.
Part of me says Groose, who I can see using Link's weaponset in hopes it would impress Zelda but his methods are intentionally unimpressive looking to the player.
As far as villains, Vaati (who I've wanted to see in a different style than toon style) Yuga (though he may be too recent) and Onox (because I'd like to see him become a dragon)

Gotta admit, it would be nice to see Vaati.

Mido

Version 1
Tough one. Part of me says Malon, because she's a very likable character. I could see her using a pitchfork as a weapon like in the Ocarina of Time manga.

Wow, I didn't even think of that! Malon using a pitchfork in a spear-like fashion would be awesome! :yes:

Thinking about this now: I noticed that Groose is a common consensus in terms of being playable. Honestly, I'm really surprised that he didn't make in in. The Groosinator being used as a siege weapon seemed to hint at Groose. A darn shame that he didn't seem to make the cut.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 14134

Guru Guru! Idk how he would work but fit in an umbrella wielding bug maniac, I'm sure they could work him into it!

Guess what?
Nintendo has asked us this exact question - "who would you like to see?"

Links to twitter:
Official HW twitter account - https://twitter.com/zelda_musou/status/504914136304611328
I've read multiple sources translate it as that. So maybe Nintendo is asking for future DLC ideas. Who knows.
If anyone here knows Japanese and has twitter maybe you could reply to that tweet with the most popular ZeldaDungeon character wants as HW DLC. I think this entire forum would be thankful.

I for one am in the Groose camp. He would be cool in my opinion to play as.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Playing as Ravio might be interesting. You could switch between the rabbit outfit and normal clothes, and have Sheerow as a companion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom