• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask If You Could Add a Transformation Mask...

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
What species would you add to the transformation masks? And what special abilities would they have? You don't have to use a race that existed during the time MM was released...and you can even use enemies if you like.

I would add: mogma, twili, and anouki.

Mogma Link: Can tunnel through the ground at certain spots(think mogma mitts...), increased resistance to fire
Twili Link: Can use dark magic to attack.
Anouki Link: Can throw snowballs to attack, increased resistance to ice

Last edited:

Drahsid

~Deku Drahsid~ | The Hero
Well, since Deku exsisted I'd be the boss trimwold (idk if thats spelled correctly)
I'd like to fly through the floor then jumping out on my enemys.

I would make a Skull Kid mask that you could use to never get lost in the lost woods.

I would also make a four swords mask, for Majoras Mask multiplayer action.

LTTPLEGEND

Whispering Sword of Heros
mine would be called mask of smash and it can randomly turn you into a charater on super smash bros melee or brawl and have thier powers for a bit it would be cool and it looks like a smash icon

LANZZ

Scarecrow
I would add Moblin Mask and Lizalfos Mask, so that Link can transform into these cool enemies..,

Sir Quaffler

May we meet again
I would also like a Gerudo mask, but turn me into one of those smoking hot females. Who doesn't like redheads?
And don't tell me it sounds weird, Zelda turned into a guy in OoT. I fail to see why the reverse can't happen. Plus, think of all the possibilities when you're disguised as an enemy.

I would like a werewolf mask, or at the very least a Wolfos mask. Link would transform into a werewolf and terrorize Clock Town and the surrounding areas. His abilities would be far superior than those seen in TP; ferocious and berserker-like. Link would also have the ability to howl and summon other Wolfos'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom