• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If Virtual Were Real What Game Would You Want to Play?

Pokemon would win for me :) i wouldn't want to change my life and become Ash Ketchum but it would be pretty cool if i went outside and there were wild pokemon running around ^_^

Azkadilia

Transparent Perfection
twilight princess or skyward sword. Those i find most interesting and just the thought of flying or seeing link as wolf is interesting to me. Although i would like Mario Kart too because I would race and throw a banana peel at my friend all day :P

If virtual was Real, I'd would want to play Pokémon. Who wouldn't want to be a Pokémon trainer in real virtual life? I know I would!

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”
Ocarina of Time! I would love to visit Hyrule and hang out in Kakariko Village. I would say Majora's Mask too, but the moon would leave bacon strips in my pants.

My first choice would be a Zelda game preferably Skyward Sword. My second choice would be a Pokemon game. If I was able to actually be in those games well...I would never come out. XD

I'd want to play every single game on it :P...except horror games! That would be scary :P...maybe once but i'd probs poop my self in fear xD

I would love for VR to exist and agree the .hack series would be fantastic. Xenosaga would be pretty neat too.
I'd really like to play Kingdom Hearts that way, or Dragon Age. I'm a sucker for immersion gaming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom