• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If Virtual Were Real What Game Would You Want to Play?

Well, companies like Nintendo have already toyed with Virtual Reality hence the name "Virtual Boy". Wasn't too much of a success.

Personally, it'd be nice to go for a spin with almost any Action-Adventure game on a Virtual Reality device. Also, Halo because being able to shoot aliens would be epic. :P

Niko Bellic 817

GH3: Legends of Rock
I would love to have a virtual-reality version of the Playstation 3's: Flower. It would be like a roller coaster ride as you steer your flower petals around the map. Also, it's an extremely beautiful game.

Well, God of War would feel pretty damn satisfying. They know how to make you feel almost like you're killing those things yourself anyway, so I'm sure that'd be a lot of fun in a virtual reality setting. And Pokemon? My god, that'd be a dream come true. I'd never leave.

Zelda-Rocks

The King of all Rocks
Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King. Also Monster Hunter, any Monster Hunter. AND Zelda, any Zelda.

ALSO pokemon. i would N E V E R S T O P P L A Y I N G T H A T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
Zelda games. I mean seriously? Triforce crest on my hand? Master Sword? Win. Also Ghost Recon online and Smash bros. Omg imagine that! I'd falcon punch the crap outta my friends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom