• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If Virtual Were Real What Game Would You Want to Play?

I Like Zelda

Extremely Serious
I always wondered what if I could put on a helmet, and play a game using my mind.
That could be possible if only virtual reality was real.
If I could have any game made in a virtual reality it would have to be MGS4
Using tactics, quick thinking and Stealth would make it the best game in the world to me.
If Virtual reality was real what would you want to see on it? What would you play?
What are your thoughts on VR?
article-1159206-03BDCD80000005DC-170_468x364.jpg

SNOlink

I'm baack. Who missed me?
I would like to play, firstly, and Zelda game. It would help Nintendo with the link to Link by helping you see Hyrule (or where ever) through Link's eyes. I also would enjoy a Metroid game, a Halo game, and an Elder Scrolls game with virtual reality.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
If VR was real, I'd love to have a go at Star Ocean: Till the End of Time. Fayt already plays VR games in the Simulator, and some certain spoilers I won't say, so me playing SO3 wouldn't be all that different from Fayt playing in the simulator (:

Resident Evil 0-4. Tight quarters. Rebecca/Billy, Chris/Jill, Leon/Claire....and ZOMBIES.

Last edited:
Tetris. Giant blocks track your movement and land on you, crushing you to death. So you have to stand in the position you want them to fall, darting out from under them at the last minute. Complete a row to make a line of blocks disappear. The only way to survive is to destroy all the blocks. Can you make it...?!

But seriously, I think I would enjoy a game like Zelda with dungeons and item collection, but perhaps with an MMORPG element so you'd be able to meet other folks and go on adventures together. Man, I'm getting some serious .hack//Sign flashbacks right about now.

Definitely Rune Factory. And Final Fantasy. OH MY GOD THAT SOUNDS SO EPIC! >w< Especially if there was a multiplayer online system! Like the manga, Hack (Don't know if you read it). Talking to people and feeling like you're actually there. And not just spamming your keyboard. It would be the closest you would ever get to talking to someone who lives on the other side of the planet. :P Oh wait, now that I think about it, I don't know if Rune Factory would be the best idea, considering the..... er... nevermind. o///o

AwesomeTingle

Pure Awesomeness
Sailing in Wind Waker, Horse riding in Twilight Princess, bird flying/skydiving in Skyward Sword... Zelda games would be AMAZING with virtual reality.
There are other games that would be awesome with VR, but way too scary. How about Amnesia: The Dark Descent? Or Dead space? They would be insanely awesome, but I would never be sane again.

TheRationalDove

Red Hair Wonder
I'd play classic arcade games and some of by childhood favorites( Maybe not Frogger, as I'd probably not want to cross streets ever again.) Defiently nothing too scary or gorey..

Just imagine being in the universe of Final Fantasy IX. A mostly medieval setting with some steam-punk things, but most importantly, AIRSHIPS!!!

TF/HH

TwilightFlame/HylianHero
I think I'd want to play the crappy WiiWare game "Enjoy Your Massage". :D :cool:

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
Definitely Final Fantasy for me. I love its atmosphere it has and the characters you meet with all the dragons, magic and everything about it. I just want to dive into its fantasy world.

I'd play Skyward Sword. I'd be able to fly around, break pots for rupees, and find interesting treasures and save the world! :D

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Would've loved to at least try playing Zelda and Fable on it. I have a hard time trying to imagine what the gaming experiece would be like, but I love the world in both those games and it would be fun to try to "live" the game, lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom