• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If They Were to Make a Reconstruction of a Zelda Temple/Dungeon...

K

kiryadin

if they were to make a reconstruction of a Zelda Temple/Dungeon in real size with every feature that is also in the temple/dungeon in the game (as far as possible), and people could visit it and explore it,
which temple/dungeon would you like to be the first to be built? This can be from any Zelda game.

Stone Tower would be really interesting but unfortunately not really possible I am afraid. unless you could actually invent something to reverse gravity :P

My first pick would then be the Forest Temple. It is a beautiful place and although the twisted hallways could probably not be made like that, It would still be cool to wander through the place :D
(second would be Shadow Temple. It would just make a great Haunted House and has great features like the Ferry to Bongo Bongo far underground :D )

I would say the temple of time. (TP)

That would be awesome. Also, itd be easy to set up small shops and stuff there, so its not just a Temple, you actually have a reason to go there, lol. Anyone want to buy a Dominion Rod Lolipop? Its more useful than the real thing!

Lets see...

Spirit Temple would be awesome. Walking into the room with the Big statue would be amazing.

X

XTC

Anyone want to buy a Dominion Rod Lolipop? Its more useful than the real thing!

Hahahaha, indeed!

I would want to explore Turtle Rock from ALttP or any of the Spiritual Stone dungeons from OoT. I think it would be quite awesome to climb around in a huge tree or inside the belly of a giant fish thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom