• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If They Incorporated Flight into Zelda...

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
personally i would like flight, as long as it wasnt a rip off cut-scene like in tp with the canon. I want flight you can control, but not by hot air baloon or plane, i want magical fight, with a dragon or pegasus (a flying epona???) or how about a special tunic with wings or glider things between links arms and the side of the tunic, this would be both magical and quite amusing at the same time, what do you think about flight?:)

D

Danzel

I want to like the idea about flying in Zelda Wii, but for some reason I just cannot see how I would want it to fit in.
Link has always being a rider on his beloved horse. And while both ST and WW introduced new ways of transportation, I just feel that it is not in spirit of The Zelda Games..

Nye Pendragon

derparific
As long as it was only in some parts (like a mini-game or a way to warp) I would be fine.
I'd like it even better if it were a giant bird/etc, or a winged horse. 83

Kazumi

chagy
I would also really love to have flight in Zelda Wii or a future Zelda game. I can just imagine how epic it would be flying high above the vast expanses of Hyrule... And as for what I would like to fly in? Definitely a steampunk Airship.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
I think I've probably already said many times in the past that I would love to see Link fly on a giant bird-like creature, similar to Plumm's minigame in TP where you controlled the flight of the Kargarok. I can just imagine such a travel mechanism being used in tandem with Epona, and Link would have to ride one or the other to get to certain places, like say there was some mountain village that was too dangerous for Epona to approach so Link would have to take the bird. At any rate, it'd be amazing to see Hyrule from the air.

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
how about if there was 3 different methods of travel, high places - bird/dragon/pegasus/whatever, regular land, horse, over water, boat (but just a rowing boat or a sailboat, not a steamboat) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom