• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild If There Were A DLC 3...

TattooArtist

I'm the B and my boyfriend is the T in LGBT ❤
Imagine if there was a DLC 3 that was going to release next year, June 2018. What would you like to see in BOTW?

Last edited by a moderator:

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
Why pay for DLC when there's the WHOLE OF THE INTERNET

Edit; the mods editing the op makes my post weird without the context

Last edited:

Aku

Depending on what might not be in the DLC 2, I'd say content that lets you explore some of the lands/islands further out at sea. Seriously, they have a DB they based off an animal that we see nothing of in Hyrule (Vah Ruta.) I'm assuming the Ancient Shiekah went beyond Hyrule, otherwise how in the heck did they find something that we never even see?

Depending if i have to put more buck to it...

If its part of what i've already paid for;
- Loftwings so we can actually have an 'open air' adventure.

- More armour and some more shrines. Dont have to get spirit orbs at the end, the armour could be the prize.

If i need to put more money down;
-expand my overworld
-another divine beast
-more story

I don't know if it's possible, but some online social connectivity, maybe something similar to the Tingle Bottle in WWHD. Perhaps even add a new town, maybe an online chatting/trading post. The world is huge, sometimes feeling empty just add something to make it feel less so.

LinksASleeping

The Adventure Of Me
I don't know if it's possible, but some online social connectivity, maybe something similar to the Tingle Bottle in WWHD. Perhaps even add a new town, maybe an online chatting/trading post. The world is huge, sometimes feeling empty just add something to make it feel less so.

Another town would be great!

Well since we still have 8 spirit orbs (two hearts) missing after this DLC there may very well be a third and even fourth pack. The Explorer's edition mentions 'the first two dlc packs'...

So if there was a third, now going off what we know of the second pack, i'd want;

A proper dungeon, not another beast. Something that actually looks and feels different.

Double clawshot rune that allow us to grab anything (fine if its usess in combat).

More story because the Champion's Ballad gave us next to nothing and the Champion sections (not so much the obliterator and the final beast) could have easily been in the base game, just like Guardian horse armour should have been.

I'd kind of like some sort of shrine design tool with an online sharing system... I really liked some of the ideas they'd come up with for the new shrines in the DLC and would love to see what sort of thing others can come up with... plus it would basically keep the game going indefinitely.

Let me start out by saying that Nintendo has said there will not be a 3rd batch of dlc. But I don't think that will be the case because Botw is still under a year old and so incredibly popular and Nintendo likes to spring things on people. So I made this theory anyways even though it goes against things directly stated by Nintendo. Mostly because I want a better ending and I'm super ocd about needing 2 more containers to fully max out hearts and stamina.

When Ganon is defeated it is for the final time it is important to remember that this doesn't destroy the Triforce of Power which he contained and that means it will go to the person that most closely embodies power. At the end of the game Zelda and Link set off to investigate why Divine Beast Vah Ruta has stopped working, hinting at future problems of some manner.

So what Nintendo could do for batch 3 of their dlc would be to have a situation where the divine beasts are shutting down and the Triforce of Power needs to be found so they can make a wish on the completed Triforce. A wish to revive the fallen champions as they are the only ones capable of using the divine beasts and defending Hyrule. This could include a trial to awaken each of the 3 parts of the Triforce composed of multiple challenges, just like with the Champion's Ballad, before a mega trial to prove themselves worthy of wielding the completed Triforce.

Each Triforce has a theme: Power, Wisdom, and Courage so it would be interesting to see the trials to unlock them following in that theme.

As for who would get the Triforce of Power while it could easily end up in the hands of a villain (and there are more than a few from the series that could be used like Vaati for example, or someone entirely new) I prefer the idea that the Triforce of Power would split itself between a new generation of Champions: Yunobo, Sidon, Riju, and Teba. (The Triforce has split itself before so this has a precedent).

I think that could be a really compelling and interesting story, but mostly I just want to revive Mipha and have a completed heart and stamina count. Also ffs give us a key item that lets us climb in the rain.

I would want a two player option. My idea for it was that player two would be a fairy who could possess some NPCs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom