• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If There Really Was a Fourth Piece of the Triforce, What Would It Represent?

T

The Windfish

Could this possibly mean the "Anti-Triforce" or "Chaos" was/is controlled by ganon?

I think everybody who thinks it's Chaos is over thinking it. Just because it's upside down doesn't mean it's evil. And in Majora's Mask and Phantom Hourglass there is a Goddess and Spirit of Time.

It would represent darkness. What's intressting about that is on the shadow medallion in oot is a picture of an upside-down triangle with 3 dots around it where the triforces of power, wisdom, and courage would be. It not being on the triforce but instead dark nothingness being in its spot would kinda conect to it being darkness.

Lamentizer

Skeleton Of The Darkness
Well, I don't think that there should be a fourth piece. "Tri" means "three", that's what it's called the Triforce. But if there was a fourth piece, it would probably be "Strength".

Demise_

Gwoh hoh hoh!
Strength is power. :P

I have to agree with the Time theory. I'm not sure about the Hylia one, since it was created by the 3 Goddesses without any relation to Hylia... Actually, it could represent Void or something like that.

But if I was to switch off my imagination, the obvious explanation would be that it's a coincidence, arising from the arrangement of the 3 other pieces. :P

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Time is a significant element but I don't think it represents any asset of characters in the Zelda series. I do not think it's likely for it to be remotely "part" of the Triforce.

Demise_

Gwoh hoh hoh!
I'm surprised no one else brought this up sooner. :lol: It would have to be called the Quad-force, or something.

Isn't this thread about the Tetraforce theory? Wait, it doesn't say so in the title... but still, it's pretty obvious. That's why nobody brought the tri- up sooner.

As for why the theory is called "tetraforce", and not "quadforce", don't ask me.

It would have to be called the quadforce, and it would represent love, for love is the answer to all problems, it's goddes created emotion and individuality in the universe.

Well, I don't think that there should be a fourth piece. "Tri" means "three", that's what it's called the Triforce. But if there was a fourth piece, it would probably be "Strength".

I heard that it's called the Triforce because of the shape of the individual pieces. Also, Triforce would still fit because it's a completely filled in triangle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom