• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If There Really Was a Fourth Piece of the Triforce, What Would It Represent?

Starblast16

Hylian Swordsmaster
Remember the Fourth Triangle on the OOT Hylian Shield?:hylianshield: Well, it got me thinking, if it really was a fourth piece of the Triforce:triforce:, what would it represent? Well, we have the Triforce of Power, Wisdom, and Courage, but what would that fourth piece be if it really existed? What do you guys think? I've got to give it some more thought before I say what I think it would represent.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Well, since the "missing" piece of the Triforce is (at first glance) an inverted triangle, I'd assume it would represent the "undoing" of the three other elements: chaos.

Starblast16

Hylian Swordsmaster
Nice idea. That could possibly be what it could represent. I think it could represent curiosity because curiosity can lead to your undoing. Remember that comic that involved Link touching the Fire and Ice arrows together? The fourth Piece could be cursed.

Yey. A hypothetical scenario. I don't have much to add, so I'll have to agree with Ven. The downward pointing Triforce component would best fit the aspect of "undoing." It'd be like an "anti-Force"...

Musicfan

the shadow mage
I would go with weaknes cowerdnis and apathy in one. It only takes one to mess up the blance of many.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
To be honest I hate any discussion to do with the supposed 4th piece but if I had to choose I think I would shift more to the theory of the upside down piece being the supposed dark balance mof the other 3 pieces. I like the point that Ven and Wolf about this piece being the undoing of what the original triforce nwas set to control amd that would be chaos.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Triforce of Chaos would make perfect sense for a fourth piece. So, I'm with Ven all the way.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
A triforce of cowards? That would only be the opposite of the triforce of courage. Chaos or Curiosity would make better opposites of the other three.

No wekness conters strength coworidens conters courage apthy conters wisdom (if you have wisdom you are activly looking for a solution apthetic to a situation you dont care)

If we view the Triforce symbol on the Hylian Shield as the symbol of the goddesses, then the Fourth Piece would represent Hylia herself. As Hylia is the guardian of Hyrule, the piece itself could be the Force itself.

Definition in Hyrule Historia:
The sacred power the gods gave to the world. It's the breath of life itself

Interestingly enough, the Red Loftwing is on top of the supposed Fourth Triforce piece.

ihateghirahim

The Fierce Deity
The Triforce was created just after life was given to the world. I think logically the upside down piece would be a dark black or red, similar to the one on Demise's sword. This piece would be the undoing of the Triforce, and probably spread death to all who encountered it.

Since in Phantom Hourglass each of the fairy's represented an element, and since Ceila was Courage and Time, I think it's Time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom