• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If the Tetraforce Exists, who has the 4th piece?

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
I think most of us who are deeply involved in the world of Zelda have stumbled upon the Tetraforce theory at some point or another. Long story short, it's the idea that there is a fourth piece of the Triforce that is located in the middle, upside down.

So if we assume the Tetraforce exists, who would own the 4th piece?

The main character who I believe would have it is the Fierce Diety from Majora's Mask. The upside down triangle in the middle of the triforce would suggest that the 4th piece might exist in a parallel universe to Hyrule. And one could argue that Termina is Hyrule's counterpart, if we disregard that new dream theory bull**** Nintendo came up with recently.

Also, one of the BIGGEST indicators that the Fierce Diety has the 4th piece is the upside down triangle on his clothes.

So what do you all think? Who would own the 4th piece of the triforce if the tetraforce theory is true?

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Hypothetically speaking it wouldn't be with Fierce deity but more along hylia's lines. From what we know of Fierce Deity he was apparently a worse evil than majora (or so Majora thinks) and most of the theories on tetraforce seems to think it's to do with time than anything else.

Ninja

Well well well
Let's see, there is power, courage, wisdom, what could the fourth symbol stand for? One could say Kindness, take Majora's Mask, you have the Great Fairies of Power, Wisdom, Courage, and Kindness. If it were the tetraforce of kindness, some people that come to mind are: Malon (OoT), Anju, Aryll? It's hard to say. Hypothetically, it could be the Tetraforce of Time, given that there is so much interest in the timeline, however the only person I would see fit to wield it would be either Zelda, or Impa whenever she doesn't appear as a sage.

Lily

Mischievous Minx
A lot of people tend to think the fourth pieces goddess would be Hylia as she fell from grace and the piece went missing. I personally think there isn't a fourth piece and instead the gap provides a connection to the Lorule Triforce.

Kuro

caw
If anything, the gap is just an unintended byproduct of the meaning of the Triforce's design. The three pieces represent a balance of three general character traits, not a fusion, and the structure reflects how the parts merely intersect to form the Triforce.

Feel free to use what pronouns you want. I use both sexed pronoun sets interchangeably.
I do. It's in my closet, behind my copy of an original edition Necronomicon.

I'd say that the 'Tetraforce' would be the void itself... a fourth segment that is only formed when the other three are brought together, and represents the clarity that comes from power, wisdom and courage being in balance.
This makes a lot more sense

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom