• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda If The Lands Of Zelda Were Real, Where Would You Live?

Actually, I changed my mind. If the lands of Zelda were real, I would cut up bushes, go swimming, and run into people's houses and break all of their pots (which, apparently, does not break any laws in Hyrule), everyday, for one year. I would use all the rupees I got to contract the best Hylian Carpenters to build me a huge mansion on Lake Hylia with an infinity pool, a tennis court, a movie theater, and an elevator. And I'd take all the ammo I found just lying around and open up a shop so the lazy people have to pay me to get that stuff they could have gotten for free by slashing bushes and breaking other people's pots. I'd pay someone to run that store, too, so I'd never have to go there. I'd just laze around pool side, drinking potions with little umbrellas in them and work on my tan while I rack up the big bucks. :cool:

And bouncy castles. Bouncy castles as far as the eye can see.

Last edited:

ssbawesome

The Eigth Sage
I could just imagine myself standing on top of my house in the Kokiri Forest of OoT. It's just so peaceful and playful there, and you don't have a care in the world what's going on.

ShadowsofTime

The Hidden Triforce God
:triforce:Zora's Domain. In Twilight Princess it's so big, beautifull, and cystal-snowy clean. In Ocarina of Time, it's equally snowy and frozen, but no less atracive to the eyes. Zora's Domain, all the way.:zora:

Skyloft
-Similar to modern-day life
-Bright, cheerful, lots of people, etc
-BOARDING SCHOOL!!! Where you learn how to be a knight! Sign me up.
-You drive Loftwings around instead of cars!
-Imagine how fun it would be to jump off the edge of a floating island, feel the wind in your face, and then land on your Loftwing's back...
-After school at the Knight's Academy, my friends and I would fly over to the that one pumpkin place for a drink :)

Gahh, real life is so boring. Also, they need to make an anime of Skyward Sword and exploit all those concepts: the school, the Loftwings, etc to their full potential.

I wouldn't mind a quiet life in Ordon Village as well, I would go hiking and exploring in the mountains with my friends (who I've known since childhood) every day. And every year the entire village would board the carriage and travel to Hyrule for the annual festival :D

I wonder if there's an inhabitable dungeon...

TheFlakeyOne

More Flakes in Every Bite
Ah, for me it's definitely a tossup between Lake Hylia and Kakariko. I love the tightnit social situation and just the gerneral comfort and warmness of Kakariko. Not to mention, if its TP , hotsprings! Although I would prefer OoT. Plus it's close to the Gorons, who I would totally live amongst( on weekends).

And bouncy castles. Bouncy castles as far as the eye can see.
BOING? I WANT BOING! HOW MUCH FOR BOING?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom