• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda If The Lands Of Zelda Were Real, Where Would You Live?

Lamentizer

Skeleton Of The Darkness
Hello fellow Zelda Dungeoners. So imagine that Hyrule, Termina, Holodrum, etc. were real. Where would you live? What land, what part of that land would you live in and why? You can give multiple locations.

I would most likely live in the Haunted Wasteland or Ikana Canyon. I would live in the Haunted Wasteland because it's so dark and sandy. I woulf live in Ikana Canyon because of the mysteriousness and dark feel that it has.

What about you guys?

Last edited:
Cliche response but I'd live in either Castle Town or Goron Mountain from Ocarina of Time before Ganondorf assumes power.

Castle Town is easily the most upbeat series location. The locales seem friendly enough. Goron Mountain is a solid defensive stronghold. While not yet at the peak of their civilization, the Gorons are easily the most advanced Zelda race.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
It would have to be a place in Twilight Princess as I love the atmosphere and the general beauty of the games locations...

So many choices in this game but I would have to choose Ordan Village! This place must seems so peaceful and despite the events at the start of the game, this little Village seems to stay danger free. The fact that you have the safety confinement's as well as it being a separate place to Hyrule, kind of like a getaway as they lock the door over the bridge to Faron Woods. I love the views in the mountainous area as well and it just adds to the beauty and peacefulness of the area. I love the peaceful way of life here as well, everyone in Ordan Village just seems so relaxed and if things do get to boring you can venture out into Faron Woods or even explore Hyrule.

Not Take Mirror

Sage of Ice
Snowpeak Mansion would be my first choice. It is a mansion after all, Yeto and Yeta help protect me from monsters and there's free soup! Plus I love the snowpeak area and snowboarding with the Yetis.

If I can't like there then I'd choose Ordon Village or a small cabin near the fishing hole in Twilight Princess for the beauty and peacefulness of the setting.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I'd love to live in Zora's domain in Twilight Princess. I love the Zoras and Zora's Domain is my favorite place in Zelda.

DekuPrincess

Are you serious?!?
Ordon Village would be my choice. I love forests and goats, and it has both. Being able to virtually pet the goats was one of the best extras in TP and I want to pet them in real life (they're so cute!). Also, I love the entire world of TP and would like to be able to go and visit Kakariko, the Goron Mines, Snowpeak, Zora's Domain, Lake Hylia, Castle Town...pretty much everywhere except the Arbiter's Grounds, but I don't think I would get in that giant canon anyway, so no worries.

Last edited:

SpiritGerudo

Flamey-o, Hotman!
I'd probably pick some obscure island in flooded Hyrule, I just love being by water, and sailing (or moving by any other form of boat) to get to where I want to go as opposed to walking or riding a horse. Plus there's, as Spirit of Rutela said, an unwaveringly beautiful sunrise and sunset when you're looking out at water.

Last edited:

Clank

Hmm
Probably either Ordon village as not much would change from my current life with cute goats, kakariko village in TP, or any other remote location in TP.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Windfall Island. It has so many fun things to do, and even a few "scandals (i.e the photographer). Never seems boring there, with visitors from all over. And if ever sick of the island can pay for a ride (or, idiotically, stow-away).

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Wow! Great Question! :)

I would totally shack up in Ocarina of Time's Forest Temple! Sure, I'd have to exterminate the arachnid infestation and do some serious weeding... throw down a few rugs and throw pillows... not to mention the extensive exorcism that would be needed to take care of the ghost problem, but after that I'd have my very own secluded forest mansion!! With a Hedge Maze!!

Snowpeak Mansion would be my first choice. It is a mansion after all, Yeto and Yeta help protect me from monsters and there's free soup! Plus I love the snowpeak area and snowboarding with the Yetis.

Snowpeak Mansion sounds appealing, but I really dislike being cold... and besides, that place has some serious structural issues.

Last edited:

Lamentizer

Skeleton Of The Darkness
I would totally shack up in Ocarina of Time's Forest Temple! Sure, I'd have to exterminate the arachnid infestation and do some serious weeding... throw down a few rugs and throw pillows... not to mention the extensive exorcism that would be needed to take care of the ghost problem, but after that I'd have my very own secluded forest mansion!!

To bad I could only give you a "like". I wish ZD could put up one that said "love it". So you now have your first (un)official "love it" from me.

With a Hedge Maze!!

Looks like nobody will be robbing your house anytime soon.
"Damn it, Earl. Why'd you loose the map? We can steal anything if we can't find our way threw this maze."
"Hey, let's go ask that little thing over there for directions. What they called? Degu Bopas, Dooku Boboes, somethin' like that."
"Sure."
[Walks up to Deku Scrub]
"Hey, can you show us how to get out of this maze?"
[Deku Scrub spits nuts at them]
"Ouch! Oh no! He got Earl! Retreat! Wait, which ways out? Damn it, Jim!"
[Castle watches from window and smirks.]

Last edited:

BoxTar

i got bored and posted something
I'd like to live by Lake Hylia or Termina Bay. There's something serene about both of those places, and I feel like my natural home is by the water. To go fishing or just watch the sun rise/set would be an awesome experience.

Plus...Zoras. Amiright? Amiright?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom