• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda If The Lands Of Zelda Were Real, Where Would You Live?

Burning Beast

Go to Hell 4 Heavens Sake
Lon Lon Ranch. I work on a farm IRL, and would be quite at home on the Ranch. Although I'd get sick of it real quick so... Uhm, Clock Town. I'd live in Clock Town that'd be a fun place to live. Providing the moon didn't try crushing my home. So I'd go with Clock Town, that way I could go to the festival of time and everyone seems friendly in the town so I think I'd enjoy living there.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Hmm...if I were to live in a Zelda area, I'd want it to be peaceful 100% of the time not including some supernatural events. A place that provides exactly that is Ordon Village in Twilight Princess. I mean, all of the residents work for the benefit of the community, there is ample supply of food, and it's just peaceful from what I've seen. I don't know how the village reacts to different seasons, but I'd like to assume they could excel even in the worst snow. :)

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
Nice thread! I think I would enjoy living in either Ordon Village or Kakariko Village (A Link to the Past version).

I would definitely like to live in ordon village I like living amongst the trees and nature, failing that probably the astral observatory I love looking into the night sky.

ihateghirahim

The Fierce Deity
I'd totally live out in the desert in OoT after Link pacified the Gerudo. All those women. . . its just too good for any man to pass up. Any man who passes up that offer is stupid.

For me it would have to be Either lake Hylia from TP or the City in the Sky (o_O) I think that Lake Hylia is absolutley gorgeous in TP and I also like the City in the Sky because it is so far from reality that I would never have neighbors! Plus i could travel by Canon lol.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh TP Lake Hylia, or maybe Lon Lon Ranch...... or the Sand Sea (past, my own thing of Timeshift Stones.) Too many good options.

Imprisoned

*~German Sparkle Party~*
Skyloft. I'd be sitting on the edge staring out into space for hours on end, finding my own secluded island in the sky, and the flying. Oh, the flying. Being able to live in Skyloft would be a dream come true. I'd visit Batreaux every day! :D

Last edited:

ThePurpleKnight

ThePurpleKnightmare
I would probably choose hyrule castle since that's where Zelda is, but I have become quite fond of termina and the people in clock town, so I bet if asked this question at another time I might say clock town.

Thing about those two places is they are within walking distance of places I'd like to go hang out in such as Gerudo Valley, Ikana Canyon and Romanis Ranch.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
If I had to the ability to live anywhere in the Zelda Universe, I would most certainly want to live on Skyloft. It seems like the perfect habitat to live on. Also, Kakariko Village and Ordon Village seem to be interesting places to live as well.

I would live in skyloft. In the air, flying at all times and the weather always seems to be perfect there. It never rains in the game. It would also give me somewhere quiet to read in peace.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom