• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If Link Had a Pet

A bird like Hawky from The Last Airbender! It would be green, or maybe a mini version of the Helmaroc King! He would use it to send messages to people! Maybe some love letters to Agitha... just kidding! SHE KNOWS YOU STILL HAVE BUGS!

It shouldn't be a dog or a cat :/ BIRD!

Last edited:

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
I think it would be a Guinea Pig and he would call it "Lucky" because why would he want to charge into something he never has before and leave it up to chance and luck.

... i thought epona was his pet... in a way.
well, if he had a pet, it would be a dog. and the dogs name would be... pumpkin.
-_-"

DJY

A bird. Definitely. As far as it's name? Most likley after one of the Gods/Goddess' that he has encountered,

Maybe he would find an baby enemy like a :tektite: or :eek:ctorok: maybe even a :keese: that he raised and it follows him around but it would have to be able to take care of its self its hard to manage a pet and save the world!

i think he would have a dog that looks like a wolf and a name who knows what link would name it maybe bow wow maybe billy joe bob who knows what link would call Him/her

It should be a real fairy dog named navi that barks. I think this because navi is just so annoying and dog is better than a fairy so i just changed the animal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom